Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive the Israeli version..lol:]

tsachiy

Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive the Israeli version..lol:] Empty Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive the Israeli version..lol:]

Post  tsachiy 1/28/2011, 11:50 pm

hello!
    me and my friends got so bored, that we decided to make this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuGwIM_2AQ4

have fun watching, I guess you're goin' to laugh alot Smile if you can help us by advertising this video on your facebook / any other place you can think about, we'll be thankful Smile
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive the Israeli version..lol:] Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive the Israeli version..lol:]

Post  deceit 1/29/2011, 1:09 am

thanks for the video.
    my computer is too slow to watch any videos, but i promise to watch it later. Smile
    tsachiy

Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive the Israeli version..lol:] Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive the Israeli version..lol:]

Post  tsachiy 1/29/2011, 6:34 pm

okay Razz
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 1/29/2011, 7:40 pm

That's hilarious! Love the toilet seat drums Very Happy

You guys must have been seriously bored huh? Are you on film or behind the camera? I'm intrigued.
    tsachiy

Post  tsachiy 1/29/2011, 7:43 pm

A friend was sitting on the bed infront of us with an Iphone's camera lol :]
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 1/29/2011, 8:33 pm

Boredom at times rocks, especially when it produces things like this Very Happy You guys look like you had fun Very Happy
    tsachiy

Post  tsachiy 1/29/2011, 8:38 pm

oh thanks:)
    tsachiy

Post  tsachiy 2/6/2011, 8:21 am

link fixed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 5:21 pm