Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

4 posters

Anyone who's gone to Nightmare After Christmas?

ElleGates
    ElleGates

Anyone who's gone to Nightmare After Christmas? Empty Anyone who's gone to Nightmare After Christmas?

Post  ElleGates 1/30/2011, 10:31 am

Did anyone else cry when Shadows had the lights turned off during So Far Away and have everyone hold up their lighters and phones? (I'm assuming they do that on every date, not just the Baltimore show)

I was almost sobbing. He kept saying how he was sure The Rev could see us all and was so proud for what they had all accomplished. I had the most massive chills. Anyone else?
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Anyone who's gone to Nightmare After Christmas? Empty Re: Anyone who's gone to Nightmare After Christmas?

Post  deceit 2/21/2011, 9:27 am

oops! sorry for bringing this thread back up. Smile

i have watched Avenged perform 'so far away' twice, once at rockstar uproar and the other at nightmare after christmas.

when i saw it the first time i wasn't that taken back. it was sad and obviously touching, but i didnt get emotional over it.

at nightmare after christmas i did shed a few tears. i dont know if it was because i had found out that my grandma had congestive heart failure that day or what but i was touched. i couldnt help but cry.

definately a favorite song to watch live.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Anyone who's gone to Nightmare After Christmas? Empty Re: Anyone who's gone to Nightmare After Christmas?

Post  Aightball 2/21/2011, 10:48 am

I got chills during both performances I've seen of SFA and the one of Fiction. I'm convinced Jimmy is present during at least those moments, if not the entire show. Both make me tear up, but it gets better each time. Definitely a sad moment, though.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 2/21/2011, 12:02 pm

When I saw them at UPROAR and they played so far away It was an awesome moment. Looking around to see lighters and cellphones everywhere was just so cool!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 12:20 pm