Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+3
DarknessSurroundsNikki
deceit
Justin
7 posters

What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist?

Poll

What songs would you like to see on the setlist? (pick your number 1 answer)

[ 0 ]
    What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_lcap0%What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_lcap14%What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_lcap14%What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_lcap0%What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_lcap29%What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_lcap29%What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 7
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? Empty What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist?

Post  Justin 2/26/2011, 9:54 am

So what changes would you like to see to the setlist for the upcoming spring tour? Personally I would like to see them encore with save me and maybe play chapter four instead of something else. here is the setlist they ran with for the nightmare after christmas tour:

Nightmare
    Critical Acclaim
    Welcome to the Family
    Dangerline
    Buried Alive
    So far away
    Afterlife
    God Hates Us
    Bat Country
    Unholy Confessions

Encore:
    Fiction
    A Little Piece Of Heaven

Now I read someone say that A7X said they wanted to play everysong off nightmare live eventually.If I had to make any changes here is what they would be taking that, if true, in mind:

Nightmare
    Critical Acclaim
    Welcome to the Family
    Buried Alive
    Natural Born Killer
    So far away
    Seize the Day
    Tonight the World Dies
    Bat Country
    Unholy Confessions

Encore:
    Victim
    Save Me

Yes, I know it's unlikely and only a dream but that's why I made the thread! lol. Post your dream line-ups and vote in the poll.
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? Empty Re: What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist?

Post  deceit 2/27/2011, 9:36 am

id love to hear brompton cocktail and crossroads. but we all know that won't happen. Sad
    DarknessSurroundsNikki
    DarknessSurroundsNikki

What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist? Empty Re: What would you like to see on the WTTF tour setlist?

Post  DarknessSurroundsNikki 3/3/2011, 5:21 pm

Seize the Day ohhhhhhhh myyyy goodnesss. I just got goosebumps with a mini heart.. if they played that I would probably jump all over the place. I would be freaking out, more than freaking out when they played afterlife.
    I was jumping and screaming cause I will admit thats the one song Ive been addicted to for the longest time next the Seize the Day
    andrewantosik
    andrewantosik

Post  andrewantosik 3/7/2011, 9:46 am

deceit wrote:id love to hear brompton cocktail and crossroads. but we all know that won't happen. Sad

I seen them at the Detroit nightmare after christmas show, and before the break down for unholy confessions, they played a few riffs from crossroads ^.^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khbzZvarvdg&playnext=1&list=PLE82AFA6BA3909F29
    Skip to 4:16
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 3/7/2011, 11:14 am

thanks for the link! Smile

when i saw them this last time in La Crosse they played some riffs from cross roads and started one of the biggest circle pits i've ever experienced.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 3/7/2011, 12:05 pm

deceit wrote:thanks for the link! Smile

when i saw them this last time in La Crosse they played some riffs from cross roads and started one of the biggest circle pits i've ever experienced.

you gonna be at rockford, IL? april 27th? getting tickets soon? yeah???
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 3/7/2011, 2:56 pm

andrewantosik wrote:
    deceit wrote:id love to hear brompton cocktail and crossroads. but we all know that won't happen. Sad

I seen them at the Detroit nightmare after christmas show, and before the break down for unholy confessions, they played a few riffs from crossroads ^.^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khbzZvarvdg&playnext=1&list=PLE82AFA6BA3909F29
    Skip to 4:16

Oooh nice! Thanks for the link.
    JoeMoFo
    JoeMoFo

Post  JoeMoFo 3/7/2011, 5:02 pm

And All Things Will End would be killer
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 3/7/2011, 11:29 pm

JoeMoFo wrote:And All Things Will End would be killer

Fuck yeah it would be. Also, welcome to the boards joe. Glad to have you here dude.
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 3/8/2011, 12:52 am

Justin wrote:

depends on my money situation. i wish i could get seats by you and jacci instead of just sit by myself. ha.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 3/8/2011, 4:21 am

deceit wrote:
    Justin wrote:

depends on my money situation. i wish i could get seats by you and jacci instead of just sit by myself. ha.

I know me too. Look online at a few places. Worst come to worse maybe u could just stand in the aisle lol
    sc350z
    sc350z

Post  sc350z 3/9/2011, 3:21 am

Hey guys I have a general question about touring: ff the concert starts at 7:00pm, what times can I expect the first supporting group, Three Days Grace, and then A7X playing at?

Thanks for any help.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 3/9/2011, 3:26 am

sc350z wrote:Hey guys I have a general question about touring: ff the concert starts at 7:00pm, what times can I expect the first supporting group, Three Days Grace, and then A7X playing at?

Thanks for any help.

7 is when sevendust/B4MV will go on, then three days grace, then avenged sevenfold. My guess is 3DG would go on at like 8:30 and a7x at 10. The first band will have probably 45 min set, 3dg an hour, and a7x an hour and a half. This is all estimates

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 10:34 am