Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

5 posters

Which actor portrays Pikachu the best?

Yohan
    Yohan

Which actor portrays Pikachu the best? Empty Which actor portrays Pikachu the best?

Post  Yohan 12/14/2010, 11:23 pm

I personally think Seth Green does a stunning performance as Pikachu in the 2006 Robot Chicken episode " Junk in the trunk ". Ikue Otani did the original voice for Pikachu, but he simply isn't up to par with Green who nailed Pikachu's odd, but very distinct Fall Out Boy growl.
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Which actor portrays Pikachu the best? Empty Re: Which actor portrays Pikachu the best?

Post  anDy 12/15/2010, 2:40 am

What the hell, man?
    PIKACHU did pikachu's best voice. You know, the actual pikachus.
    That's like saying who did the best Sean Connery voice, Sean Connery or his dad?
    Which actor portrays Pikachu the best? Pikachu
    Yohan
    Yohan

Which actor portrays Pikachu the best? Empty Re: Which actor portrays Pikachu the best?

Post  Yohan 12/15/2010, 3:28 am

Andy, the question was which actor portrays him the best. Obviously, none of them are as awesome as the real Pikachus out in the wild! Very Happy
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  anDy 12/15/2010, 3:30 am

I guess but they're all amateur imitations I find.
    They try too hard to sound cute. Especially that girl who voices the anime. =[
    Yohan
    Yohan

Post  Yohan 12/15/2010, 3:34 am

I agree. Even when I met Pikachu in real life it didn't sound like him. I think Warner might have exchanged his voice with the anime voice just so people won't be sad about how bad the voice in the anime is. I think one day I'm gonna catch a real Pikachu with the real voice if there any and then show it to the world so people will know the truth about the voice issue.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 12/15/2010, 5:34 am

I know who the hottest pikachu is...

Which actor portrays Pikachu the best? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0KPnufKJ3WEvmSuLb6hFd5SwwhftQH16UZ_P5NINLhW2jy5UDoA

Overall I don't find her too attractive, but damn! She looks damn good here, I'd bang her Razz
    andigo
    andigo

Post  andigo 12/16/2010, 9:40 am

original cartoon Pikachu is clearly the best. Accept no substitute Pikachus.
    Tiny
    Tiny

Post  Tiny 12/18/2010, 3:03 am

andigo wrote:original cartoon Pikachu is clearly the best. Accept no substitute Pikachus.

Agreed. I like the girl who does pikachus' voice in the anime. But I'm a sucker for cute Razz PMSL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 5:59 pm