Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+2
Justin
deceit
6 posters

NEW (yet old) UNHOLY CONFESSIONS video.

deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

NEW (yet old) UNHOLY CONFESSIONS video. Empty NEW (yet old) UNHOLY CONFESSIONS video.

Post  deceit 5/12/2011, 7:33 am

Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

NEW (yet old) UNHOLY CONFESSIONS video. Empty Re: NEW (yet old) UNHOLY CONFESSIONS video.

Post  Justin 5/12/2011, 7:45 am

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

NEW (yet old) UNHOLY CONFESSIONS video. Empty Re: NEW (yet old) UNHOLY CONFESSIONS video.

Post  CiaraCobb 5/12/2011, 8:09 am

Only seen the opening few seconds cos my puter hates me tonight but OMFG YAY! I truly cannot stand the other vid for this song, bugs the hell out of me cos I adore the song. This has really brightened my night.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 5/12/2011, 8:14 am

Thank you! Is there a way to save it? This is awesome...I like it better =)
    rrevenge
    rrevenge

Post  rrevenge 5/12/2011, 5:35 pm

Holy mothafukin' shit!!! Shocked
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 5/12/2011, 6:04 pm

seems like the other version has been removed from the interwebs *does a happy dance*
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 5/13/2011, 12:26 am

I went back to the link to watch the video this morning, but it's not there? Did anyone happen to rip the US one and is willing to share?
    rrevenge
    rrevenge

Post  rrevenge 5/13/2011, 3:08 am

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 5/13/2011, 3:53 am

thank you Rog Very Happy
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 5/13/2011, 4:52 am

WB got to it first...but that's okay, someone gave me a download and I've got it now.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/13/2011, 8:51 am

My question is how after 7-8 years did this finally come out now?
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 5/13/2011, 8:52 am

That's what I'm wondering, too. I mean, did it appear on their website back in those days? What did we have for ripping software back then? It's possible they posted it, people saved it and someone just now found it. It's hard to say, really. I would love to know, though, how it got out.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/13/2011, 10:13 am

I know it's really strange. I was into the band heavily back then and I do not remember that vid at all but who knows. Very odd that if they never released it that now it magically appears. I remember Ian who used to be head of the UK street team told me the band has a safe with all the b-sides of WTF, COE, and some other songs that were never finished. I know that he does know the band cause he was known them since the beginning but still you gotta think that maybe the band themselves leaked it or maybe hopeless records or something.
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 5/13/2011, 11:04 am

Oh poo...I can't see it stupid WMG
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/13/2011, 11:05 am

the mice endure wrote:Oh poo...I can't see it stupid WMG

keep looking around. it's out there. tumblr is a good place to look
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 5/13/2011, 11:12 am

I will keep looking Smile
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 5/13/2011, 1:06 pm

Though if the band leaked it, why wouldn't it be on their YouTube or something? Also, I think it was Alternative Music that reported on it and DBN even had it, even though WMG removed it from YouTube...I wonder why WMG would care if the band leaked it. I have a feeling someone related in some way to the band leaked it.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/13/2011, 1:14 pm

Aightball wrote:Though if the band leaked it, why wouldn't it be on their YouTube or something? Also, I think it was Alternative Music that reported on it and DBN even had it, even though WMG removed it from YouTube...I wonder why WMG would care if the band leaked it. I have a feeling someone related in some way to the band leaked it.

Yeah that's what im thinking, like the old record label or even maybe a roadie or old friend or family member. Who knows!? I wish somehow we found out.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 5/13/2011, 3:24 pm

The "In Memoriam" makes me think it is the band. And it did seem to be on the official youtube channel, just wasn't watchable in my area.
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 5/14/2011, 7:38 pm

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 5/15/2011, 7:43 pm

It's like we're playing tag with this video across the internet. Can the band please just put it on their youtube channel and stop messing us around? Pleaseandthankyouverymuch Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 7:58 pm