Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

Alter Ego Bar

anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Alter Ego Bar Empty Alter Ego Bar

Post  anDy 12/15/2010, 7:21 am

Welcome to the alter ego bar!

In this thread, you post a picture of who you are posting as, and you talk about your day (or something that happened lately) or a random event, or as if you are at a bar. You post as your character. They can be real or fictitious, but reasonably one that is easily recognizable in look and style.
    You're allowed to use the same alter ego a few times if necessary (such as replying to comments about your previous posts) but try to change it up as much as you can.

I'll give you guys a bit of an example.

Alter Ego Bar Raoul+Duke+-+Fear+and+Loathing

Yesterday I had to write an exam for the educational hierarchy. I thought to myself "what purpose do they have knowing how much I can memorize the night before?"
    You see, I... WAITER I'm waitin' on that fuckin beer, man!
    You see, if anything I know that memorizing absolute nonsense that a professor believes shows that you are a good parrot but are you suitable for the system of the world? Do you really know what you are doing, or are you just a replicate cog of the clockwork system?
    So I beg... This beer is warm. God damnit.
    So I began writing this exam thinking "Jesus god all mighty, nobody should be forced to do this!" And that's when the adrinocrome kicked in. Suddenly the words were smudging together and all I could think was "god damnit you lot! Disassemble so I can write this fucking thing!" Then I realized I was talking out loud. I looked at my paper so no one could notice. Fuckin pigs.
    I felt like I was burning alive. I couldn't write. Not with those fucking eels swimming around. Any second now and they would have spotted me. Last thing I need during an exam is this.
    I finished as quickly as I could and I got the hell out of there. God damnit, why is my beer cold?
    chacotaco

Alter Ego Bar Empty Re: Alter Ego Bar

Post  chacotaco 12/15/2010, 7:40 am

Alter Ego Bar Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSun52EQuvtmzoDPkrpk-2WyIc1K7bGS-xjtI-eEtgeHkm6CVRh

I Slappa de bass mon!
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 12/17/2010, 12:16 am

chacotaco (Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 am) wrote:Alter Ego Bar Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSun52EQuvtmzoDPkrpk-2WyIc1K7bGS-xjtI-eEtgeHkm6CVRh

I Slappa de bass mon!

LMAO!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:05 am