Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

4 posters

It seems kinda ironic....

Poll

What Kind of a Fan are you?

[ 4 ]
    It seems kinda ironic.... I_vote_lcap44%It seems kinda ironic.... I_vote_rcap [44%] 
    [ 5 ]
    It seems kinda ironic.... I_vote_lcap56%It seems kinda ironic.... I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    It seems kinda ironic.... I_vote_lcap0%It seems kinda ironic.... I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    xb2003
    xb2003

It seems kinda ironic.... Empty It seems kinda ironic....

Post  xb2003 7/12/2011, 2:48 pm

I dont know about you guys, but me Personally im a huge Avenged Sevenfold fan(no, im not stupid there is a point in me saying this on a fan site). But im not a Metal, Hard Rock, Metalcore, etc. Fan. About the only other Metal Band id give 2 squirts of Duck crap to see is Metallica. But Disturbed, Bullet for my Valentine, Slipknot, they can just go away in my opponion. And it seems there are a lot of people like that with Avenged Sevenfold. I cant count on 4 hands how many people who see the band this way, and couldnt care less about all the "assoiated bands."

Also, the songs like Nightmare, Welcome to the Family, and Bat Countrys are ones that i(i being me, and these 20 people) prefer not to listen to compared to others. I also call most of the band by their real name. Other stuff like that.

So i want to know if you are

A: I love this band, Listen to every song 10,000,000 times and want to hear them again, not a big fan of other hard rock and metal, just Avenged Sevenfold.

B: Im a metal fan in general. A love Avenged Sevenfold, and most/all of their Assoiated Acts, and others like them.

C: Huh?
    Vengenz1
    Vengenz1

It seems kinda ironic.... Empty Re: It seems kinda ironic....

Post  Vengenz1 10/22/2012, 1:21 am

No. Im not really a metal fan. But when Avenged Sevenfold came along I started taking a bit more of a liking to it. Still not a huge fan. Plus Avenged Sevenfold are not Metal. They are a little bit of rock and a little bit of pop. I hate it when people say "you like heavy metal then", just because I love Avenged Sevenfold. Because I don't. My musical taste ranges from Avenged Sevenfold to The Beatles to The Chemical Brothers to Jay - Z. I just like good music in general, and that does not include Rihanna or Lady Gaga. But people are entitled to their opinion. Having said that I like a few of Rihanna's songs but definately not Lady Gaga.
    Mrs.ShaddixGatesHaner

Post  Mrs.ShaddixGatesHaner 12/14/2012, 2:13 pm

i have an odd taste in music. i have always been a huge fan of rock music, but once i started really listening to A7X a few years back, i got more into metal. now i just listen to basically rock, metal, and some pop. Very Happy
    a7xmama
    a7xmama

Post  a7xmama 3/7/2013, 2:05 pm

a all the way, but i like all kinds of metal too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:29 am