Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

What do you think of the songs for Uproar 2011

DRHawks93
    DRHawks93

What do you think of the songs for Uproar 2011 Empty What do you think of the songs for Uproar 2011

Post  DRHawks93 8/10/2011, 9:35 pm

As we all know A7X had a setlist voting poll where the top 20 most voted songs would be played on Uproar Tour. The voting ended on 8/8/11 and these are the songs that are in the top 20.

Nightmare
    Afterlife
    Bat Country
    Unholy Confessions
    A Little Piece of Heaven
    Beast and the Harlot
    Seize the Day
    So Far Away
    Welcome to the Family
    Critical Acclaim
    Almost Easy
    Scream
    Second Heartbeat
    Not Ready to Die
    Buried Alive
    Chapter Four
    Dear God
    M.I.A.
    God Hates Us
    I Won't See You Tonight, Part 1

So what do you all think of this list. The top 3 songs I can't wait to see/hear are Second Heartbeat, Chapter Four and Not Ready to Die.
    Aightball
    Aightball

What do you think of the songs for Uproar 2011 Empty Re: What do you think of the songs for Uproar 2011

Post  Aightball 8/15/2011, 1:48 am

I think it looks good. True, there are lot of the "same old songs", but there are some that I haven't seen live, that's for sure. I'd love to see some of them so it'll be interesting to see what they pick from show to show.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

What do you think of the songs for Uproar 2011 Empty Re: What do you think of the songs for Uproar 2011

Post  CiaraCobb 9/9/2011, 11:47 pm

I am so out of the loop on all things Avenged Live...I heard mutterings that they had played Chapter Four and Not Ready to Die, I really must find some vids of these performances. Really hope that if they do come back to the UK next year some of the older stuff stays in the set Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 7:55 pm