Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+3
Justin
Aightball
DRHawks93
7 posters

What if Avenged Sevenfold released the Nightmare album demo's?

DRHawks93
    DRHawks93

What if Avenged Sevenfold released the Nightmare album demo's? Empty What if Avenged Sevenfold released the Nightmare album demo's?

Post  DRHawks93 9/5/2011, 8:46 pm

I think it would be amazing. Because it would have the last recordings of Jimmy drumming and/or singing with A7X. And it would let us (the fans) know what the songs was like before they changed the lyrics and stuff. For example, It may not be true, but I heard from somewhere (an interview or something) that the original Save Me was 15 minutes long.

So what do you all think, would it be awesome or not?
    Aightball
    Aightball

What if Avenged Sevenfold released the Nightmare album demo's? Empty Re: What if Avenged Sevenfold released the Nightmare album demo's?

Post  Aightball 9/8/2011, 10:11 am

I'd lover to hear the demos. Jimmy's mom said that there was a part in Buried Alive that Jimmy sang originally. He had a terrible cold, I guess, so they scraped it, but she loved it.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

What if Avenged Sevenfold released the Nightmare album demo's? Empty Re: What if Avenged Sevenfold released the Nightmare album demo's?

Post  Justin 9/9/2011, 12:20 pm

I too would like to hear this. I'm sure down the road someday if they have them that they might release them. who knows really?
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 9/9/2011, 11:08 pm

Yeah, that would be great Very Happy I would definitely like to hear demos if they were available.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 9/10/2011, 12:02 am

I love the demo version of Nightmare, especially the "such a dispicable liar" lyric, so yeah, I'd be very interested to hear what else was different in the original demos.
    nilly247
    nilly247

Post  nilly247 1/16/2012, 11:57 pm

Agree with the others, a demo version of Nightmare album would be really great to hear and emotional at the same time, hearing Jimmy's voice and drums... would be priceless! Maybe one day, I hope so Smile
    TVavengedSevenfold
    TVavengedSevenfold

What if Avenged Sevenfold released the Nightmare album demo's? Empty Drumming

Post  TVavengedSevenfold 9/10/2012, 9:14 pm

But the nightmare demo has the electronic drumming so, mike portnoy drumming on the album is ofcourse better because he uses a drumset. Doesn't mean I am saying the rev was bad am saying the recording of the drums were bad. I Imagine all the other demos were recorded the same way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:29 am