Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

A7X Added 2 news dates to their tour

nilly247
    nilly247

A7X Added 2 news dates to their tour Empty A7X Added 2 news dates to their tour

Post  nilly247 4/25/2012, 12:19 pm

Avenged Sevenfold added two date to their present tour. They will stop in Quebec City and Uncasville, CT

And the girl who's writing this right now just got her ticket for the show in Quebec City bounce cheers I'm so happy, three day after my birthday what a great way to celebrate my 30th lol
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

A7X Added 2 news dates to their tour Empty Re: A7X Added 2 news dates to their tour

Post  Justin 4/25/2012, 2:58 pm

I was excited to see this. I'm hoping this could possibly mean more dates in the u.s. but on the other hand I'm getting really anxious to hear new music from the guys.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

A7X Added 2 news dates to their tour Empty Re: A7X Added 2 news dates to their tour

Post  CiaraCobb 4/25/2012, 4:02 pm

Ooh, more tour dates is good, I just wish there was the slightest hope of them being over this side of the pond!

I know what you mean Justin, about the music, I'd love to hear some new stuff, but I get the feeling that the writing process this time round could take a little longer as they work out how Arin fits in to their sound (if at all).
    nilly247
    nilly247

Post  nilly247 4/25/2012, 10:01 pm

Yeah Justin, me too i'm anxious to hear new stuff from them but like Ciara said I think this time it will be a bit longer. But when it will happen it will be great.

Edit:
    I just saw a picture in Bankock this afternoon on Tumblr and Val stomach is pretty big lol I think she's really pregnant this time and I think we'll have to wait a bit more longer for new stuff with a new baby on the way and with the size of her stomach I bet she's 6 month maybe 7 month pregnant now! In few month Baby Sanders will be there and I don't think Matt will be on studio for the first few month of his baby's life! But in an other way I read on Deathbat News they're are filming for a new live DVD but I don't know when it gonna be released...
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2012, 3:53 pm

I grabbed Kerrang off the rack in the supermarket last night and quickly read the review of the gig and the interview with Shadows. I need to actually buy it to transcribe it as the last line of the review is excellent. Something about it's no wonder that the band are taking their time moving on to the next chapterof their career when this one still has highs to reach. The gig also got a 5K review and there was a mini interview with Shadows about the new tour and getting a phone call from Lars Ulrich.

I'll try and grab a copy today.
    nilly247
    nilly247

Post  nilly247 4/26/2012, 9:54 pm

Yeah I've read few line too on Deathbat News and I want to buy it but I'm not sure I can find it here in my little boring town lol But I go to see Rammstein in Montreal next tuesday and I'll will be able to buy it there I think.. if not I will buy it online Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 1:14 pm