Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

4 posters

Avenged Sevenfold "carry on" new song

Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Avenged Sevenfold "carry on" new song  Empty Avenged Sevenfold "carry on" new song

Post  Justin 9/24/2012, 10:33 pm

There is a rumor out that says that today a new song is being released in support of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 called "carry on." I can't wait to here it. If anyone finds it before I do, post it here. Once it's here post your opinion of the song. Can't wait to hear it!
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Avenged Sevenfold "carry on" new song  Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold "carry on" new song

Post  Justin 9/25/2012, 12:09 am

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Avenged Sevenfold "carry on" new song  Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold "carry on" new song

Post  CiaraCobb 9/25/2012, 2:29 am

So, come on people, what do we think?

I've just heard it for the first time after spending my whole afternoon reading twitter exploding over its awesomeness. On my first listen I am totally in love with the instrumental right before the solo!
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 9/25/2012, 8:28 am

I like it but don't love it. Once I figure out the lyrics ill like it more. For a soundtrack song it's pretty awesome
    alexxquijano
    alexxquijano

Post  alexxquijano 9/26/2012, 3:05 am

Its very good. I still like their song "Not Ready To Die" for cod 1 better. But its pretty sick for a soundtrack song. I see "Carry On" as a song to remind players not to give up during the game. The beginning before M. Shadows starts singing is beautiful. I love it. I gotta say though, I expected different for the song. I still like it though.

Off topic...
    Did you guys know M. Shadows is doing a song with MGK around Oct? I find it odd since MGK is a rapper, but i hope we get to discuss it here. I'm excited to see how THAT'S gunna turn out.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 9/26/2012, 3:58 am

alexxquijano wrote:
    Off topic...
    Did you guys know M. Shadows is doing a song with MGK around Oct? I find it odd since MGK is a rapper, but i hope we get to discuss it here. I'm excited to see how THAT'S gunna turn out.

You are more than welcome to discuss that here. Just start a new thread and discuss away! Lol
    alexxquijano
    alexxquijano

Post  alexxquijano 9/26/2012, 4:44 am

Justin wrote:
    alexxquijano wrote:
    Off topic...

You are more than welcome to discuss that here. Just start a new thread and discuss away! Lol

Sweet! Once the CD is out I'll start it and see what the fans think.
    Mrs.ShaddixGatesHaner

Post  Mrs.ShaddixGatesHaner 12/5/2012, 2:31 pm

ahh i remember when this came out. i was so excited. at first i didn't really like it, but once i listened to the song a second time i started to love it. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 7:37 pm