Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

Ticking away - instagram pic

chacotaco

Ticking away - instagram pic Empty Ticking away - instagram pic

Post  chacotaco 5/8/2013, 1:52 pm

They just posted this a little while ago

http://instagram.com/p/ZCO95lDXwp/

Notice it's titled "ticking" away... lol. I'm assuming they chose their words wisely and that is a reference to the clock. Can't wait til this weekend since thats when everyone is guessing we'll get some new stuff, whether it's a preview or a new single

Edit: although based on what we see, no songs are completed so if we get anything this weekend, it's likely to just be more teasers like we have been getting.

Last edited by chacotaco on 5/9/2013, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    chacotaco

Ticking away - instagram pic Empty Re: Ticking away - instagram pic

Post  chacotaco 5/8/2013, 1:54 pm

Also, + respect for them using my little pony stickers rofl
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 5/8/2013, 7:02 pm

It's great to have an update for once! But can you read what is written after "lead vocals" on the right? I think I see "backing vocals", "strings" but then?

Now do you really think we'll get a new song or even a preview on May 12th even though they don't have one single song ready yet? :/

Btw this is the coolest thing ever haha
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 5/9/2013, 12:07 am

Mz. Hyde wrote:It's great to have an update for once! But can you read what is written after "lead vocals" on the right? I think I see "backing vocals", "strings" but then?

Now do you really think we'll get a new song or even a preview on May 12th even though they don't have one single song ready yet? :/

Btw this is the coolest thing ever haha

Probably not, unless they already have a song completed that's not shown on the board (whether they left it off completely or it's below the songs we see). So not really sure.

I do think we will get something on the twelfth... just not sure of what. Could be (probably) just more teasers like we've been getting haha.

And yea it's really hard to read the stuff all the way to the right. Very blurred. I think it says "strings" like you say, and I'm pretty sure the last column says "misc" for miscellaneous.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/12/2013, 5:52 am

Well the timer is up on the clock and it expires tomorrow so I feel like there is too much hype on this to be anything but something substantial. Either a new song or album details or both.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 5/12/2013, 8:19 am

Justin wrote:Well the timer is up on the clock and it expires tomorrow so I feel like there is too much hype on this to be anything but something substantial. Either a new song or album details or both.

Yea, I agree. My gut is telling me a preview (more detailed and clear than what we got already from the radio) so that's what I'm gonna go with. I hope I'm wrong though and we get a full song, but I don't know.

Anyone else care to guess??

So yea my guess is this, after the clock runs down, it will switch to a page with artwork to the single and a 30 sec preview. And then I'm assuming at the bottom it will have another date for when the single will be released inits entirety/purchasable. I'm thinking like how they released nightmare, the single.
    something like this: http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/nightmare/

Again, hope I'm wrong and its a full song!

It will be pretty disappointing if it's anything other then new music.
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 5/12/2013, 6:05 pm

I'm guessing a full song too! But I really try to not be too excited in case it's just a preview or something, although I find it hard to believe a band would launch a countdown with riddles, an adroid app etc. ... just for another preview. I don't know, it would be odd. But hey, it's Avenged Sevenfold, so who knows. Plus we're in mid-may and if they plan to release their new album in mid-july I guess it's about time we get to hear their first single Razz.
    I'd be really happy only if it's a full song or even album details Smile. Or if it's a preview of another song than the one that we already heard maybe.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 5/12/2013, 9:05 pm

It showed a vid of them from past live performances and unlocked a game.

Both disappointed and intrigued at the same time... the game is tough
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 5/12/2013, 9:12 pm

This is the message you get from completing the game:

"the first 50 blokes to obtain this knowledge will be rewarded...
    The answer awaits you @ the 1st window here: 51.558176, -0.281686
    And as for the rest of the world...stay tuned because you may be next"

People are saying that those are the coordinates for a place called Wembly's...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 6:01 pm