Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

Is the new album coming out summer 2013 a7x's last?

Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Is the new album coming out summer 2013 a7x's last? Empty Is the new album coming out summer 2013 a7x's last?

Post  Justin 5/13/2013, 1:05 pm

The band haven't suggested it in any interviews or anything, this is just a theory. Does anyone else think its odd that this album has such an extravagant lead up featuring tons of mystery and clues and stuff. I know this is usually what they do but doesn't it seem a bit more than the usual? Also, the radio on their site. It recaps their whole career. The dials go from 99-13, is that a hint that after this it's over? Also in the teaser clip on the radio shadows said he wanted to be creatively drained and have "nothing left" And feel like their absolute best was produced. This could just be usual interview talk that most bands do I understand but still when you look at it all together with this other stuff it makes you maybe wonder. Then today when the countdown ended, there was a video recaping live footage from the beginning till more recently. I personally hope it's not and honestly don't think it is but it's still a possibility. I want to hear other opinions about this theory/conspiracy haha. What does everyone think?
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Is the new album coming out summer 2013 a7x's last? Empty Re: Is the new album coming out summer 2013 a7x's last?

Post  Mz. Hyde 5/14/2013, 4:23 am

Also in the teaser clip on the radio shadows said he wanted to be creatively drained and have "nothing left" And feel like their absolute best was produced.
    Your theory actually crossed my mind the minute I heard Shadows say that. Otherwise I don't know, let's hope we're wrong!
    chacotaco

Is the new album coming out summer 2013 a7x's last? Empty Re: Is the new album coming out summer 2013 a7x's last?

Post  chacotaco 5/14/2013, 9:08 am

Nah I don't think so.

I mean, there are other reasons why they could potentially want to quit. Doesn't shadows have a kid now? So yea, like with most people, once family comes along priorities change.

But again, I don't think they're gonna quit for a long while.

I think they're just really focused and motivated and trying to create the best music they can atm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:18 am