Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

4 posters

La Crosse WI Show cancelled

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

La Crosse WI Show cancelled Empty La Crosse WI Show cancelled

Post  CiaraCobb 7/11/2013, 9:23 pm

As posted in our tour talk section Avenged Sevenfold have had to cancel the above show that was scheduled for Tuesday. They released the following statement:

Statement from Avenged Sevenfold:
    “We regret to inform our fans in La Crosse that we have only now learned that the production requirements for our current tour unfortunately are not possible in the La Crosse Center. We will be back to the area soon to bring our fans the kind of show they have come to expect from us.”

Refunds are available at point of purchase.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

La Crosse WI Show cancelled Empty Re: La Crosse WI Show cancelled

Post  Justin 7/11/2013, 11:50 pm

Sad day. Was going to maybe go to this but apparently not. Lol. I still may go to osh kosh where I'm sure they'll play new material for the first time. I'm just waiting to hear from my friend to see if he can get off work
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/12/2013, 12:26 am

Justin wrote:Sad day. Was going to maybe go to this but apparently not. Lol. I still may go to osh kosh where I'm sure they'll play new material for the first time. I'm just waiting to hear from my friend to see if he can get off work

Hopefully you get to go. Sounds like their production is gonna be huge. Their last production set(s) were awesome so can't wait to see what's next.

I wish I got to see the set with the giant deathbat, but they never came around with that one. They came to NY in August of 2010, and then again in Apr of 2011 and they were still going with the original production set, the one with the gates, which still looked awesome. I think the gates are better/cooler, but still would have liked to see the deathbat in person anyways.

So they better come back around to where I am soon, I don't want to miss another tour/new production Sad. I'm almost positive that the rumor of touring with ghost and deftones is legit, which would mean they will have more US dates in October, so hope one of the venues near me can handle them.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/12/2013, 2:31 am

Yeah, they only brought the gates to the UK, no giant Deathbat for us. I think I'm okay with that as I always thought it looked a tad cheesey.
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 7/12/2013, 7:08 am

And they had to cancel the show for this?
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/13/2013, 6:47 am

Well if it comes down to health and safety and not being able to put on the show that they want for then I gues yeah.

Surely it's better for them to cancel and find another venue that will allow them to put on a kick ass show rather than having to make it kinda second rate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 1:09 pm