Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

2 posters

What A Shame

deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

What A Shame Empty What A Shame

Post  deceit 12/20/2010, 6:27 am

sorry for how short this chapter is...

Walking in to my office I felt like a zombie. Even the hazelnut coffee with 2 shots of espresso couldn't bring me out of this daze.

Plopping down in the chair behind my desk, I immediately laid my head on the cold, hard, wooden surface. As I contemplated on ramming my skull into the wall or even knocking myself unconscious with my Mac laptop, Bailey, my assistant, brought me from my humorous thoughts.

“Good morning, Bells.” She said, sitting in the chair across from me.

I mumbled something unintelligible to her, still feeling as though the coffee I bought earlier would give me food poisoning so I would not have to work today.

“Okay then.” Bailey muttered. I could almost bet she rolled her eyes and flipped her perfectly sick blonde hair out of here face. “You have some very important meetings today, Bella. So why in god's name do you have ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie on?”

“Oh god, I didn't get my weekly subscription to Teen People today and didn't get any tips on how to dress for a meeting I could care less about.” I replied, bringing my head up from off the table to take a sip of my coffee.

“Are you high?! Your eyes are bloodshot and glazed over!” Bailey shrieked.

“No, this is what happens when you don't sleep all night.” I grabbed my head in pain. “Lay off the high pitched girly voice please.”

“What is your deal? How could you not care about this meeting? You are going to be working every photographer's dream, Bella! Not to mention the pay is unbelievable. Anyone in your position would die for this opportunity.”

“I'd die to get out of this opportunity.” I muttered under my breath.

“You get to tour around the country with one the coolest and most well known rock bands around! Not to mention all the members are pretty damn cute.” She added, a smile spreading across her face. “What I wouldn't give to see what is under that Matt's pants.”

I shuddered at the thought as a knock on the door echoed throughout the room.

“Miss Hales, they are ready for you across the hall.” An employee that I had never met before, or just didn't care to remember said.

“Thanks.” I got up out of my chair and stretched bringing my hands over my head and looking at my watch. “I hope this doesn't take long.”

“Stop complaining Bells, this is great for your career.”

“Yea or a total disaster.” I groaned, grabbing my laptop and walking out the door.

Aightball
    Aightball

What A Shame Empty Re: What A Shame

Post  Aightball 12/24/2010, 3:14 am

deceit wrote:

Walking into into is one word =) my office I felt like a zombie. Even the hazelnut coffee with 2 shots of espresso couldn't bring me out of this daze. hate when that happens! Wink

Plopping down in the chair behind my desk, I immediately laid my head on the cold, hard, wooden surface. As I contemplated ramming my skull into the wall or even knocking myself unconscious with my Mac laptop, Bailey, my assistant, brought me from my humorous thoughts.

“Good morning, Bells,sheI'm seeing this a lot lately in many stories. When writing dialogue, if you're going to be doing 'said', etc., after what the character says, there should be a , then " and don't capitilize the he, she, it, etc., that comes next said, sitting in the chair across from me.

I mumbled something unintelligible to her, still feeling I would say hoping as though the coffee I bought earlier would give me food poisoning so I would not have to work today.

“Okay then.” Bailey muttered. I could almost bet she rolled her eyes and flipped her perfectly sick an odd analogy...what does the character mean here? I'm wondering if you could re-phrase this...I'll have to ponder this! blonde hair out of her face. “You have some very important meetings today, Bella. So why in god's name do you have ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie on?”

“Oh god, I didn't get my weekly subscription to Teen People today and didn't get any tips on how to dress for a meeting I could care less about.” I replied, bringing my head up from the table to take a sip of my coffee.

“Are you high?! Your eyes are bloodshot and glazed over!” Bailey shrieked.

“No, this is what happens when you don't sleep all night.” I grabbed my head in pain. “Lay off the high pitched girly voice please.”

“What is your deal? How could you not care about this meeting? You are going to be working every photographer's dream, Bella! Not to mention the pay is unbelievable. Anyone in your position would die for this opportunity.”

“I'd die to get out of this opportunity.” I muttered under my breath.

“You get to tour around the country with one the coolest and most well known rock bands around! Not to mention all the members are pretty damn cute.” She added, a smile spreading across her face. “What I wouldn't give to see what is under that Matt's pants.”

I shuddered at the thought as a knock on the door echoed throughout the room.

“Miss Hales, they are ready for you across the hall.” An employee that I had never met before, or just didn't care to remember said.

“Thanks.” I got up out of my chair and stretched bringing my hands over my head and looking at my watch. “I hope this doesn't take long.”

“Stop complaining Bells, this is great for your career.”

“Yea or a total disaster.” I groaned, grabbing my laptop and walking out the door.

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:52 am