Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

4 posters

THANK YOU!

Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

THANK YOU! Empty THANK YOU!

Post  Justin 12/20/2010, 11:37 am

It's been 1 week since we have been officially open and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all that joined. It means SOOOOOOOO much to the 3 of us that you guys joined our new community. In one week we have gotten 30 members and 460 posts! THAT to me is amazing! So again thank you! We are looking forward to growing this community with you guys and our future!

Last edited by Justin on 2/28/2011, 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

THANK YOU! Empty Re: THANK YOU!

Post  anDy 12/20/2010, 4:54 pm

The fuck? I'm not grateful.
    Jokes aside, thanks everyone truly. I remember Justin having this idea for a while now, and I was never really sure as to whether or not he would actually carry it out. When he eventually did, I felt it was absolutely necessary to try and help out as much as I could. In the end, it is everyone's enthusiasm that has made Deathbat Country flourish this past week.
    I know it sounds like this is the thousandth year of DBC from the way I'm talking about it, but when it comes to a community, each day is an accomplishment. I hope to see this site grow more and more, and even if it does not, I will be happy with the tidy family it houses at the moment. As long as this site is up, I will feel blessed to be connected to not only some of the best fans, but the nicest and most welcoming.
    -anDy
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 12/21/2010, 1:24 am

justin and i talked about this idea months and months ago.
    we were so sick of the comments on another avenged sevenfold site and were tired of the harrassment to certain members.
    we talkeed and talked. and then we were going to do something about it.
    but we didnt.
    up until that stupid number game on facebook a couple weeks ago. (yeah, you remember, the one where your friend sends you a number and you post a status about them.)

i feel like deathbat country was supposed to happen. and to be honest, it could not have come at a perfect time.

i'm so so soo happy that we have had loyal friends follow us over to this site and are making it what it is today. who would think after a week we would have so many posts. yes, 30 members may not seem much to you, but i can't tell you how excited justin, andy, and i get when we see the memeber number go up. (i scream a little each time. Smile)

so, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much everyone.

i hope we can make this site bigger and better each day. and with you, that is possible. Smile
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 12/22/2010, 3:48 am

You can delete my post. That does not make me any less flamboyant.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 12/22/2010, 3:56 am

Ghost wrote:You can delete my post. That does not make me any less flamboyant.

What are you talking about? :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:34 am