Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

2 posters

Does anybody know why did the hate-blog towards the wags close?

MrsNo1
    MrsNo1

Does anybody know why did the hate-blog towards the wags close? Empty Does anybody know why did the hate-blog towards the wags close?

Post  MrsNo1 1/10/2012, 12:16 am

Now let me get this straight, I have nothing against A7x's wives nor do I love/worship them or something. I was just having so much fun seeing all of those angry ladies saying that they know who the guys should be with and stuff. I almost felt sad when I found out that the hate-blogs have been closed and I just wanna know whyyy... Thank youu Very Happy
    Aightball
    Aightball

Does anybody know why did the hate-blog towards the wags close? Empty Re: Does anybody know why did the hate-blog towards the wags close?

Post  Aightball 1/10/2012, 6:49 am

I was told they were breaking laws (defaming the girl's character, slandering them, etc.) and the band and their management were about to get involved legally. I don't know if any of that is true, but it seems reasonable, given what I saw. I also heard some blogs got deleted for harassment and bullying. I know at least one was guilty of telling someone to "go kill yourself" for defending the lover blogs or something. So, it's my understanding that that's what happened. Good riddance, I say, as the blogs were immature and spreading rumors (untrue and sometimes hateful rumors) and basically making fools of themselves.