Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

2 posters

What are your predictions for the next A7X album?

TVavengedSevenfold
    TVavengedSevenfold

What are your predictions for the next A7X album? Empty What are your predictions for the next A7X album?

Post  TVavengedSevenfold 8/31/2012, 11:17 pm

I think they are going to introduce some of their heavier stuff maybe like 3 songs, or do two albums one heavy one and one like nightmare.
    nilly247
    nilly247

What are your predictions for the next A7X album? Empty Re: What are your predictions for the next A7X album?

Post  nilly247 9/18/2012, 10:26 pm

I don't know what to expect but I think they will do something amazing and great! I trust them ahah xD
    TVavengedSevenfold
    TVavengedSevenfold

What are your predictions for the next A7X album? Empty Re: What are your predictions for the next A7X album?

Post  TVavengedSevenfold 9/19/2012, 3:25 am

nilly247 wrote:I don't know what to expect but I think they will do something amazing and great! I trust them ahah xD

Yh no doubt about that i agree with you. I think they are going to produce a mix of songs from before nightmare, so perhaps a mix out of city of evil and the self titled, but with the guitars I think think they are going to have much more developed waking the fallen style for some songs. Like a unholy confessions, second heartbeat type song. Watch this interview of zacky from 15:27. This is what makes me think this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 1:42 pm