Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

Hail to the King: Pre-orders

Aightball
    Aightball

Hail to the King: Pre-orders Empty Hail to the King: Pre-orders

Post  Aightball 7/16/2013, 3:23 am

Here is the current known information on pre-orders:

Amazon: deluxe and regular
    Itunes: Digital (not sure if deluxe or not)
    Shop Radio Cast: 2 LP vinyl

If you know of any others, please let us know!
    Aightball
    Aightball

Hail to the King: Pre-orders Empty Re: Hail to the King: Pre-orders

Post  Aightball 8/8/2013, 8:34 am

T-Shirt bundles now available in the webstore! If you haven't pre-ordered yet, here's a great deal. It all ships on the 23rd =).
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/9/2013, 12:00 pm

Okay vinyl folks...freaks? Just me? Okay =). Artwork for the vinyl had been unveiled at Barnes and Nobel. I already pre-ordered from Shop Radio Cast , but imagine this is the vinyl artwork for sure. Done by our friend Cam Rackam, of course. It's AWESOME! *is it the 27th yet?*
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/21/2013, 11:29 am

If you pre-ordered the box set, it looks like they're starting to ship. Just got my tracking number, though no tracking information has been entered yet. Anyone else starting to get shipping information?
    wuzzen
    wuzzen

Post  wuzzen 8/21/2013, 5:10 pm

Aightball wrote:If you pre-ordered the box set, it looks like they're starting to ship. Just got my tracking number, though no tracking information has been entered yet. Anyone else starting to get shipping information?
    I haven't recieved anything yet, but it says it will be available on the 26th of August so hopefully they will ship soon:) 
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/22/2013, 2:43 am

Checked the tracking again this morning and no info. But they're definitely in the hands of UPS...at least mine is =).

Anyone hear if they won the tickets to the free show? As much as I'd love to go, I'm hoping I didn't win because I can't afford to fly out there =(
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/22/2013, 5:45 am

Aightball wrote:Checked the tracking again this morning and no info. But they're definitely in the hands of UPS...at least mine is =).

Anyone hear if they won the tickets to the free show? As much as I'd love to go, I'm hoping I didn't win because I can't afford to fly out there =(
    I havent gotten any shipping confirmation yet, and I'm in the same boat regarding the tickets, I wouldn't win anyways but yea even if I did I wouldn't be able to take it.

I wish they were coming by me this fall tour, but they're not Sad

Boston is the closest, which is like 2.5 hours away and its a work week so would be difficult to get there in time then having to worry about getting back and sleep... just not gonna work out.

I hope boston gets cancelled and put it in upsate NY, fuck the Massholes Smile

Just part of the punishment of living in an awful state I guess, I need to move outta here lol

Edit: Just as I sent this I got an email, though its the same exact confirmation I got when I first placed the order like a month ago...says nothing about shipping but I'm going to assume that the message means it's at least ready to ship
    wuzzen
    wuzzen

Post  wuzzen 8/26/2013, 3:54 am

Great news. Mine is on it's way. The UPS site says it's going to be delivered on tuesday:D 
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/26/2013, 8:46 am

I still haven't recieved any shipping stuff, all I got was the same confirmation email as I got when I first placed my order well over a month ago. If I don't get anything I guess I should send them an email.

Last limited edition (book of nightmare) I got like a week late as well so its getting pretty annoying especially when so many are getting it days in advance but we will see. Hopefully mine shipped already and it was just a comp error that sent me another confirmation email instead of a shipping one.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/26/2013, 10:07 am

Mine's in Des Moines! *Kermit flail* It'll be here tomorrow (Monday). Amazon went through, too, so that should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. My vinyl shipped too, but no tracking for that, so not sure when it'll arrive. Hoping for tomorrow =).

Chacotaco: I hope you get your soon! Hopefully it's near you and you just failed to get the tracking information!
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/27/2013, 6:35 am

Got mine today, was starting to wonder since I never got shipping confirmation but no need to worry now Smile 
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/27/2013, 6:37 am

Same here! Had mine shipped down to work (no way that was going to my apartment when both of us are at work!). Went down to talk to our front desk gal and she said it had arrived. LOVE it! Can't wait to get my vinyl and Amazon CD tomorrow. At least I hope the vinyl is tomorrow...no tracking number on it =(
    wuzzen
    wuzzen

Post  wuzzen 8/28/2013, 1:56 am

I also got mine. So freaking awesome:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 9:33 am