Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+23
REVdrummer81
a7xmama
Vengenz1
A7XfoREVer
deathbat45
shellneil
DRHawks93
Slayer
Joh7X
sc350z
JJuliav
aaronamy13
JenniferVee
Brian M.
the mice endure
anais84
CriticalAcclaim
Aightball
rrevenge
deceit
CiaraCobb
andigo
Justin
27 posters

How did you discover A7X?

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

How did you discover A7X? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you discover A7X?

Post  CiaraCobb 3/22/2011, 12:06 am

Joh7x cracks me up, love the way she writes too Very Happy
    Joh7X
    Joh7X

Post  Joh7X 3/22/2011, 11:39 am

Aww. :3 I love you too!!! ♥️♥️♥️

I personally think my writing is really weird; to me it's like the wording is off somehow. I know what I want to say in my mind but actually spelling it out is awkward at times.

Though I thank you both for the compliment! Very Happy
    Slayer

Post  Slayer 9/4/2011, 11:18 pm

Hearing Jimmy passed away.
    DRHawks93
    DRHawks93

Post  DRHawks93 9/5/2011, 8:30 pm

I first heard A7X in the video game Nascar Thunder 2004, the song was Chapter Four. I liked the song but it wasn't my style at the time. Cause at that time I was into country music (yeah go ahead and laugh lol jk), anyway. A few years went by. Last year (September 2010) I started liking this song that I kept hearing on the radio, and the song was Nightmare. I didn't know what their name was until a few days later. When I found out their name I went online and researched them. (Because of computer problems I wasn't able to use internet often, cause I had to go to the library to use it). And then I wasn't able to catch Nightmare on the radio for several days. I finally said "since I cant hear it on the radio I'll buy the CD", and then I got the Nightmare album and I absolutely loved every song on it. Then I went back on the internet and I started listening to some of their older songs and I liked them too. Then in December I got the self-titled CD and I loved every song on it too. Then at that time my computer problems was over, I started listening to all of their other songs on the internet. I now love all of their songs. And today I still listen to the Nightmare & self-titled cd's and go on youtube to listen to their other songs because I can't buy their other albums right now.

Kinda a long story but I just decided to tell the whole story lol. And I regret not becoming a fan when I first heard them in 2004/2005. But I'm now a fan from September 2010-til-foREVer.
    shellneil
    shellneil

Post  shellneil 4/9/2012, 4:29 pm

i know they have been out for quite sometime now but i really got into them while hanging out at my favorite strip club and they constantly play "nightmare" i knew the voice sounded familiar and had to by the cd..and damn have i been missing some awesome shit to say the least.....i now own every cd and cant wait to get the chance to see them live...and for fuck sakes the lead singing share my same exact birthday year and all!!
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/10/2012, 4:37 pm

That makes you, hmm, 31 days younger than me Wink

Welcome to the boards shellneil, hope to see you around.
    deathbat45
    deathbat45

Post  deathbat45 6/17/2012, 5:43 am

I discovered A7X around eh, 2009. I was in weightlifting class in school, and one kid brought in a mix tape, and it had "Almost Easy". I loved it, and then, I listened to it a bunch. I heard "Bat Country" on the radio in 2005, and I was a little Jump 5 pop crap kid, and I was all like, "Holy crap. I love this!" and I never could remember who did it, then it was on again, and I'm all like, "did he just say TOASTERS?!" It was doses. lol.
    So, then after The Rev passed, I spent the whole day I heard about it, listening to Almost Easy. I really got into them after my friend Evee showed me A Little Piece of Heaven. Now, I'm hooked. <3 Oh, and a few years ago, I got All Excess, and all my sister amd I would sing is "Grapes in the Mouth". I cried when I had to pack it in storage earlier this year :'(

I have City of Evil, Nightmare, and Self Titled CD wise. and THATS my story on how I discovered A7X/
    A7XfoREVer
    A7XfoREVer

Post  A7XfoREVer 10/21/2012, 2:32 pm

Just after Nightmare was released all my friends were talking about A7X a lot, I still decided to stay away from listening to them because I was more of a rock fan until my friend insisted that I listened to a few songs. Within about 3 weeks I had ALL their songs on my phone listening to them constantly.. and now they're my fave band! :p
    Vengenz1
    Vengenz1

Post  Vengenz1 10/22/2012, 12:58 am

I was on YouTube listening to my then favourite band Fozzy and their new song. I went down to read the comments and it says stuff like thumbs up if youre here for M.Shadows. I felt insulted that people were listening to my favourite band because of a singer who isnt a member of Fozzy. I knew M.Shadows had a guest appearence on Sandpaper by Fozzy and thought his band might sound vaguely like them. So i decided to give them a listen and the first song I listened to was Nightmare. I looked down I saw that this song had 34,000,000 views and that was much more than I was used to with Fozzy. So I pressed the play button and was blown away from there.

They instantly became my favourite band of all time and I have all of their albums, the Live In The LBC DVD as well as a T shirt and a massive poster of them on my wall.

I then listened to all their interviews on YouTube and they were so funny and quirky that its impossible not to like them

Long live Avenged Sevenfold.
    a7xmama
    a7xmama

Post  a7xmama 3/7/2013, 2:08 pm

bat country was on tv a lot after the single came out, i instantly fell in love!!
    REVdrummer81
    REVdrummer81

Post  REVdrummer81 3/18/2013, 9:38 pm

Ill admit the first time I heard them was playing guitar hero 2 and I thought shads sounded like a girl. LMFAO but fate have it a few years later I was listening to my radio drifting off to sleep and scream came on, and I absolutely FLIPED OUT!!!!!!!! The next day went to fye and bought the self titled, first time I ever listened to a cd straight through without skipping. The next few days were filled with countless hours on YouTube and I was in love. In 2011 I seen them live on the welcome to the family tour(I think silent ) and then again a few months later at uproar and haven't gone a day without hearing them. They have definitely gotten me through ALOT of tough shit.
    A7XHarlot6661
    A7XHarlot6661

Post  A7XHarlot6661 3/19/2013, 1:48 am

I first heard A7X back in 2005 I had a friend introduce them to me while on vacation I was only 11
    Kevin00711
    Kevin00711

Post  Kevin00711 3/28/2013, 12:27 pm

I can't believe I haven't seen many people find them out through Need For Speed: Most Wanted! When I was a kid I just loved wrecking police cars in my Lamborghini jamming out to Blinded In Chains!
    Casualty Rerun
    Casualty Rerun

Post  Casualty Rerun 3/28/2013, 4:39 pm

I "discovered" A7X thanks to Kerrang! magazine Smile
    BubblesLuvsYou
    BubblesLuvsYou

Post  BubblesLuvsYou 3/31/2013, 1:06 pm

Pandora is actually how I found them xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:49 am