Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

4 posters

Hell on Earth.

JenniferVee
    JenniferVee

Hell on Earth. Empty Hell on Earth.

Post  JenniferVee 2/22/2011, 11:23 am

Hell on Earth
    Author: JenniferVee
    Chapter: Chapter 1.
    Summary: In Huntington Beach, California, a great horror is beginning to unfold. Innocent people are being persecuted and killed because of their astrological signs. Brian Haner Jr., Johnathan Seward, Jade Parker and Vince Douglass, afraid for their lives, are forced into hiding. Their nighmare truly begins, however, when they're found by Matthew Sanders and Zachary Baker, two of the most vicious members of The League.
    Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Tragedy
    Rating: NC-17 for Language, Violence, and Genocide.
    Characters in Chapter: Brian, Johnny, Jade, Vince
    Disclaimer: This story is based off the Nazi Holocaust of World War II. It will be feature very mature subject matter, so read at your own risk.
    Complete? No.
    -------------------------------------------------
    “Goddamnit. If I see one more ad for the upcoming election, I’m gonna throw the TV through the damn wall.”
    Brian Haner Jr. let loose an annoyed grunt and slumped back on the old sofa, grabbing the remote and changing the channel in disgust. He had had it with election ads; all the candidates did was try to force people how their opponent was a lying piece of trash. In his opinion, all politicians were the same; only caring about themselves, not about the people they swore to give a lending hand to.

“Better get used to it, Brian. With the election around the corner, it seems that about eighty-percent of the commercials on any given channel are for the election.”
    Brian let loose another annoyed grunt and turned his attention from the TV to Vince Douglass. The older, African-American male excited the small kitchen area and joined Brian on the couch, rubbing his temples a bit. A small smirk appeared on Brian’s face as he gazed over at Vince.

“You’re telling me that even on the sports channel, eighty percent of the commercials are campaign ads?”
    Vince let loose a chuckle and shrugged, gazing at the TV.
    “Well, since I’m not an avid sports fan like you, I couldn’t tell you that, although I would highly doubt that the candidates are THAT desperate.”

Brian let loose a small laugh, lifting his hand up and running it through his dark hair. He tilted his head curiously as he gazed at the older male.
    “So, any interesting news from the outside world?”
    Vince let loose a sigh and shook his head, causing Brain to lean his head back in the sofa and shut his eyes.
    “Damnit,” he groaned. “This is starting to get really old. Wanna know what pisses me off? The fact that some of the politicians have to know what is happening, and none of them are doing anything about it.”
    “I bet everyone of them knows what is happening, but they probably aren’t speaking out against it because The League has them brainwashed.”
    “And, if they’re not brainwashed, they’re scared out of their fucking minds,” Brian finished, cursing under his breath.

Vince sadly nodded and opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Jade Parker. Small and skinny, Jade had light brown hair streaked with the occasional aqua and blond, along with emerald green eyes. Her pale skin sported the occasional tattoo, and she had a lip ring on the right side of her lower lip. The female flopped on the sofa between the two males, hugging each of them before gazing at the T.V.
    “Hey, guys. How’s is going?”
    “Not too shabby,” Vince exclaimed.
    “Sick of fucking election ads,” Brian groaned, causing Jade to laugh a bit.
    “Yea, I can imagine. Its getting pretty ridiculous with all the campaign ads. I just want the election to be done with, ya know? But, Jimmy told me to let you guys know that he will be down soon with food and some news about The League.”

Brian sat up a bit at the word that Jimmy would be down with news about the League soon, and he turned toward Jade with hopeful eyes.
    “Its gotta be good news, right?”
    Jade shook her head sadly, biting down on her lower lip and fiddling with a drawstring on her hoodie.
    “Jimmy told me it was pretty bad news, Brian. Unfortunately.”
    “Damn…” Brian groaned, and then let loose a sigh. “JOHNNY! ARE YOU DONE IN THE SHOWER YET?”

“I’M DONE IN THERE, BRIAN! I’M JUST GETTING DRESSED NOW! DAMNIT, DUDE!”
    “WELL, HURRY UP IN THERE, SHORT FUCK! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR NAKED ASS!”

Vince shook his head grinning, and Jade laughed into her hand at Brian’s comment about the other male. After another minute of grumbling and cursing, Johnny came out and sat down on the worn-out love seat. Johnny was a good four inches shorter then Brian, and his currently wet hair was blonde with random black patches. He had a nose ring, and also sported several tattoos.

“Its about time, Johnny! How long does it take to clean your short ass off?”
    Brian gave Johnny a playful smirk as he pulled himself off the sofa, causing the younger male to scowl furiously at him as he walked into the small bathroom.

The male grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and an old v-neck and tossed it on his bed, before heading into the small bathroom. After stripping off his clothes, he hopped in the shower and turned on the water, cursing as he felt the icy water hit his skin.

“JOHNNY! YOU USED ALL THE HOT WATER AGAIN!”
    “DIDN’T MEAN TO!” Johnny yelled from the living room, causing Brian to roll his eyes and grab the bar of soap.

About ten minutes later, Brian turned off the water and climbed out of the shower, reaching for his towel and drying himself off. He then wrapped the towel around his waist and walked over to the small sink area, lifting a hand up and running it through his wet hair. The male was quite muscular, with dark brown eyes and brown hair with was currently dyed black.

Brian had a nose piercing and colorful tattoos covering both arms, along with the occasional tattoo on his chest and legs. However, the male brought his hand up to the back of his neck, running his fingertips along the tattoo there. It was the glyph for the Zodiac sign Cancer, the Crab. It was the fourth sign in the astrological zodiac and the Cardinal Water sign.

The whole fucking reason he was in this predicament.

It had all started about twos year ago, when a group of people born with the “masculine” Fire and Air signs started a group called “The League”. The group had a clear dislike for the Earth and Water signs; stating that the Earth signs were too “stubborn” and “boring”, while the Water signs were too “clingy” and “emotional”. It was irritating, since none of the shit was true, but it soon turned into a nightmare.

The Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, became disgusted when he found out The League was forcing people born under the Earth and Water signs to get their signs tattooed on them. Fearing that the group was gaining far too much power, he outlawed the League, saying that their actions toward the Earth and Water signs were no different then the Nazi’s actions against the Jews before World War II.

The League argued that they weren’t anything like Nazi’s, but complied and called off the group. For many, it seemed like an ironic tragedy when six months later, Arnold Schwarzenegger was shot and killed outside his house. A few people, however, realized that The League was behind the assassination, and grouped around the group’s old headquarters in San Francisco to protest.

The protest turned bloody, however, when members of The League came out of the headquarters and opened fire on the protesters, killing twenty and injuring dozens of others. The incident became known as the “Tenderloin Massacre”, named after the area of San Francisco it occurred in, and was a turning point for The League. People started supporting The League out of fear for their lives, which allowed The League to continue with their ultimate plan.

Six months later, The League converted the old prison on Alcatraz Island into a concentration center of sorts for people born under the Earth and Water signs. By this time, the group had gained a lot of power and they pretty much ruled the state of California, so it wasn’t long before they were knocking down doors and transporting people over to their new torture center at Alcatraz.

As The League grew more widespread and powerful, they created more concentration centers in abandoned hospitals, sanitariums, asylums, and prisons around the state of California. They were transporting people to these centers at an alarming rate, and many never came out. Brian’s best friend, Jimmy Sullivan, decided to protect Brian, Jade, Vince and Johnny, and hid the four in his basement. It was extremely risky, because Jimmy knew as well as the other four that The League would kill him if they found out.

“BRIAN! Hurry up, Jimmy is here!”
    The sound of Vince calling his name pulled Brian from his thoughts, and the male turned around and headed into the bedroom. He quickly got dressed, before fixing up his dark hair and taking one more glance in the mirror, before heading into the living room. Sure enough, Jimmy Sullivan was slumped on the couch in the living room, chunks of long hair falling into his eyes.

Jimmy was several months older then Brian, and quite a bit taller and more slender. The male had blue eyes, which were currently watching Brian with an amused look. He had a labret piercing and an industrial in one ear, and like Brian and Johnny, was covered with colorful tattoos.

“Hey, Bri.” Jimmy exclaimed, smiling as his aquamarine eyes met Brian’s brown one.
    “Hey, bro. How’s is going in the outside world?”
    “Grabbed you guys some In-And-Out Burger to eat, but other then that, I’m afraid I have some pretty bad news, man.”
    Brian headed over to the table, where Jimmy had left the bag. He grabbed a hamburger and a soda, before sitting down on the love seat next to Jade.

“Well then, may as well get it over with,” Brian said quietly as he opened up the cheeseburger, looking up at the older male as he took a bite.
    Jimmy nodded his head and brushed some hair out of his eyes before speaking.
    “The League is planning to open up a concentration and death center not very far from here.”

“That doesn’t sound very good for us,” Vince exclaimed.
    Johnny bit his lip and dropped his head to the ground, his face paling. Jade immediately leaned her head on Brian’s shoulder, causing the male to wrap an arm around her and kiss her head.

“Is it at the old Huntington Beach State Hospital?” Vince asked, causing all eyes to focus on him.
    “Nah, that place is too fucking scary, even for The League. Rumor has it that one of the members of The League’s mother was a patient there. Hear that shit is worse then Pennhurst School in Pennsylvania.”

“When where’s it at, then?” Brian exclaimed. “The nearest location, other then that, is Linda Vista, and that place already is a concentration center.”
    “Its at that old sanitarium near Irvine. Fuck, I don’t remember the name off the top of my head, but its pretty big and kinda looks like Waverly Hills in Kentucky.”
    “The fact that it looks like Waverly Hills doesn’t help, Jimmy,” Johnny exclaimed.

“I think I know the place he’s talking about,” Jade exclaimed. “Pacific State Sanitarium. Its right outside Irvine, and it’s a little less then a half hour away from here.”
    “Yea…that does ring a bell,” Vince exclaimed. “The place is massive and the state has been trying to tear it down for ten years. Heard a lot of fires have been started inside it.”
    “YEA! That’s the place. Yea, The League is going to make it like Auschwitz and turn it into a concentration and death center. Since its so close, I’d thought I’d tell you. I’m really starting to think that I need you move you guys. Because with the centers at Linda Vista and Pacific State so close, Huntington Beach isn’t very safe.”

Vince let loose a sigh and nodded slowly, before speaking.
    “If we can get out of California, we should be fine. We just have to find a way to get out of here that won’t attract The League to us.”
    Jimmy nodded his head, before pulling himself off the sofa.
    “Yea, well, I have to get out of here. The League already has their attention on me; starting to think something is suspicious. Can’t make them worry more.”
    The tall male pulled himself off the sofa and bid the others farewell, hugging Jade and patting the males’ shoulders on the way out.

As he leaned down to hug Jade, the glyph for Aquarius, which the eleventh sign of the Zodiac and the Fixed Air sign, was visible on the back of Jimmy’s neck. And like most people born under the sign of the Water Bearer, Jimmy was a member of The League.
    --------------------------------------------
    February 19, 1940: The use of the Dachau, Germany, concentration camp as a training facility for the Waffen-SS concludes. Prisoners transferred to the Mauthausen, Austria, camp in September 1939 are returned, and Dachau reverts to its original use as a concentration camp.

Discussion Questions:
    1) Jimmy is a member of The League, but he is risking his life by hiding his friends in his basement. Why do you believe he is doing this? Why is he as much danger, possibly more, then his friends?

2) How is the story of The League’s rise to power similar to the story of the Nazi’s rise to power? How is it different?

3) Both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jimmy compare The League to the Nazi’s. In your opinion, is this a fair comparison or not? Do you believe that The League’s views are more or less racist then the Nazi’s view of the Jews?

4) Search the Internet for personality traits of Aquarius. What are some of the traits of the sign, and how is it strange that Aquarians would be involved in something like genocide?

Do Your Own Research:
    Either on Wikipedia or by following this link, http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/ look up one of the following six Nazi concentration camps if you’d like: Dachau, Buchenwald, Ravensbrück, Bergen-Belsen, Neuengamme, or Flossenbürg. Share any fact that you find particularly interesting here.
    JenniferVee
    JenniferVee

Hell on Earth. Empty Re: Hell on Earth.

Post  JenniferVee 2/22/2011, 11:25 am

Hell on Earth
    Author: JenniferVee
    Chapter: Chapter 2
    Summary: In Huntington Beach, California, a great horror is beginning to unfold. Innocent people are being persecuted and killed because of their astrological signs. Brian Haner Jr., Johnathan Seward, Jade Parker and Vince Douglass, afraid for their lives, are forced into hiding. Their nighmare truly begins, however, when they're found by Matthew Sanders and Zachary Baker, two of the most vicious members of The League.
    Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Tragedy
    Rating: NC-17 for Language, Violence, and Genocide.
    Characters in Chapter: Zachary, Matthew, Linda Vista Inmates
    Disclaimer: This story is based off the Nazi Holocaust of World War II. It will be feature very mature subject matter, so read at your own risk.
    Complete? No.
    -------------------------------------------------
    “Get out of the fucking way, you pieces of shit.”
    Zachary Baker growled viciously as he pushed his way through inmates at the concentration center at Linda Vista. The male was called to the center by his good friend, Matthew Sanders, to talk about the new concentration center at Pacific State Sanitarium in Irvine. Zachary was extremely excited about this center, especially since unlike Linda Vista, it would have facilities in place for mass killing.

If it were up to Zachary, he’d kill all of the useless fucks born under the Earth and Water signs. They were too boring, too worried about success, and too damn clingy. Zachary was born under the Mutable Fire Sign, Sagittarius, which represented by the Centaur. He had joined The League when it was created, after a girl that he liked in his high school, who was a Capricorn, had hurt and humiliated him at homecoming their senior year.

And, now, Zachary was known as one of the most vicious members of The League.

Zachary was unarguably also one of the most handsome members of The League. He was of average height, with crystal jade eyes and hair that was currently dyed bright red. He had a snake bite on his lower lip and gauged ears, along with nipple piercings. The male also had colorful tattoos covering both of his arms, along with a large tattoo on his back and a few tattoos on his chest and stomach.

Zachary dropped his jade eyes down to his stomach, and brought his fingertips to it, lightly resting them on his belly. It was obviously showing through his shirt, and the male let loose an annoyed grunt before dropping his hand and shoving it into his pocket.
    “Fuck,” he growled, kicking a piece of plaster that had fallen off the ceiling.
    Seemed like he had to start laying off the junk food and the beer so he could lose a bit of weight.

Zachary turned to continue on his way, before sensing someone looking at him. He turned around, his eyes narrowing as he realized that it was one of the inmates at the center. She was pretty hot, with long blonde hair and grayish-blue eyes.
    “What the fuck are you looking at?” he snarled, causing the female to flinch a bit.
    “Um…I noticed your shirt looks kinda tight. If you unbutton the top button, it may be a little more comfortable…”
    Zacky grunted and turned around; his button-down shirt WAS a little snug.
    “I’m fine,” he growled.
    “You should try it…”
    “I SAID I’m fucking fine,” Zacchary exclaimed, raising his voice. A few inmates stopped walking and stared at him, causing the male to curse under his breath.

“No you’re not. Your shirt is way tight, and you’re a good looking—“
    Before she could finish, Zachary grabbed his gun and swung the handle at the girl’s head. Hard. She fell to the ground, and Zacky immediately leaned down and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up so she was looking back at him.

“Next time I catch you looking at me like that, darling, I won’t hesitate to shoot you in your pretty face. Count yourself lucky this time,” he growled in her ear.
    The girl nodded her head quickly, her face paling. Zachary grinned, before dropping her hair and standing up again.

“Get back to work, before I shoot all you worthless fuckers,” the male exclaimed, spitting on a man that was attempting to help the female.

“Fuck you, asshole.”
    Zackary turned his around a bit, his jade eyes finding the man he had spit on. The tattooed male let loose an annoyed grunt and opened his mouth to say something, before deciding the fucker wasn’t worth his time. Zachary brought a hand up and ran it through his bright hair, before turning around and continuing on his way without a word to the guy.

The male kept a hold of his gun as he continued through the hospital’s dilapidated corridors in silence, fully prepared to shoot anyone he saw who was slacking off. The only thing WORSE someone born under an Earth or Water sign was someone who was a lazy fucker who couldn’t make himself useful. As long as the inmates were at least attempting to do some work, Zachary wouldn’t kill them…yet.

Thankfully, no one else was slacking off today, allowing Zachary to continue through the hospital wards in silence, after pausing to zip up his leather jacket. The weather in California was getting chillier as the winter season neared, and the crumbing interior of Linda Vista seemed like an ice box. The old hospital had no heat, and the windows that weren’t boarded up were shattered and let cold air into the building.

As Zachary approached the old hospital office that served as the headquarters for the League members who guarded the center, a sadistic grin broke out on his face. The thought of watching the poor people scream in pain and suffocate to death filled him with excitement and pleasure. He’d kill them ALL; hell, maybe he’d kill that chick that broke his heart senior year and get the ultimate revenge, watching HER suffer as much as he did.

Knowing that Matthew was expecting him, Zachary went ahead and opened the door to the old office, quietly entering and shutting the door behind him. Unlike the parts of the hospital were the inmates stayed, the League office and bunks were heated. Afterall, the League’s comfort always came first. The male let loose a relaxed sigh as he stepped into the warm room, licking his pierced lips before continuing on his way.

A few League members who were hanging out in the bunks looked up and grinned as they saw Zachary pass, causing the red-haired male to smile and nod as he passed, occasionally saying a “Hey” or giving a high-five. Many members of the League looked up to Zachary because of his ruthless nature and his thirst for blood. He had heard from several people that he was the reason that they had joined The League.

Zachary was pretty much a fucking celebrity in the League, and he loved every bit of attention he got.

A smile broke out on the tattooed man’s lips as he entered his friend Matthew’s office. Matthew was the head of the concentration center at Linda Vista. Matthew was born under the Fixed Fire sign Leo, represented by The Lion. Him and Zachary had been best friends in high school, and Zachary regarded the older male as his brother.

Matthew looked up and grinned as he saw Zachary, standing up to pat Zachary’s shoulder.
    “Hey, Zack. How’s it going? Sit down, make yourself at home. We have a lot to talk about.”
    “Hey, bro. Its going pretty good. Kinda bored, ya know? But, it feels great to be over here. I haven’t been in a concentration center in a while. Its nice.”

Matthew frowned and leaned back in his seat as Zachary took off his leather jacket and draping on the back of his chair, before taking a seat himself. Matthew was a few inches taller then the other male, with a more solid, muscled body build. Unlike his friend’s exotic red hair, Matthew had a shaved head, along with hazel-green eyes. He had gauged ears, and like Zachary, was covered with colorful tattoos.

“Yea, I can imagine. I heard that transports to the centers at Alcatraz and Hollydale have slowed down considerably in the past month or so.”

Zachary nodded his head, sucking on one of his lip piercings before speaking.
    “I’d imagine it has to do with the riot that occurred at Hollydale not too long ago. Part of the men’s barracks at the old asylum burned to the ground; I was one of the League members called out to assess the center after the revolt. It’s a fucking shame, ya know? Hollydale was one of the biggest centers.”

“The fact that it was such a big center was probably what caused the revolt in the first place, Zack. There were many more inmates at Hollydale then League members; it was easy for the inmates to gain control and subdue several of our guys…” Matt trailed off and took a deep breath, before continuing, “Anyways, the remaining inmates are being transferred either here or to the center at Fort Ord. The ones that arrive here will probably be transferred over to Pacific State when its ready.”

Zachary lifted a hand up and undid the top button on his shirt, causing Matthew to arch an eyebrow at the younger male.
    “Shirt a little snug, bro?”
    Zachary let loose a dry chuckle, nodding his head and dropping his hand onto his lap.
    “Ya, it is a bit tight. Need to lay off the junk food, ya know?”
    Matthew laughed a bit under his breath and nodded in agreement.
    “Yea, I noticed that you look more pudgy then the last time I saw you. You’re losing yourself, dude. We’d better hurry up and get you working again, right?”

Zachary laughed a bit and nodded in agreement Matthew’s comment, before tilting his head curiously at the older male.
    “So, when will the center at Pacific State be ready?”
    “If everything goes as planned, the building will be ready to start taking inmates next weekend. We just have to finish up the gas chambers and test them out, hopefully on the inmates that started the revolts at Hollydale and Alcatraz.”

Zachary grinned as he heard that the new center would be finished so soon.
    “I can’t fucking wait for this, god.”
    Matthew grinned as well at Zachary’s eagerness for the new center, before meeting the younger man’s jade eyes.

“So…Mr. Samuel Jackson contacted me yesterday. He was wondering if I’d ask you if you’d like to be the head of the center and lead it? Maybe even run the gas chambers?”
    “I would fucking LOVE that,” Zachary exclaimed, feeling his grin grow even more. “That would be so amazing, Matt!”

Matt grinned at his friend, feeling happy for Zachary. He had been jealous when Matt had been named the head of the Linda Vista Center, and he had been thrilled when Samuel had called him and asked him if Zack would be interested in the job. The older male knew how passionate Zachary was about The League, and how he would do such a good job running Pacific State.

“I’ll call him and let him know as soon as soon as we’re done here. I knew you’d love that idea, since you haven’t been doing very much. And, you getting back to work would keep that stomach of yours from growing even more. I can’t imagine how massive you’d be if I left you without work for another month.”

Zachary reached up and scratched his neck, before frowning a bit as he watched the more muscular male.
    “Isn’t there something else you wanna talk about…? You sounded kinda annoyed on the phone earlier, dude.”

Matthew’s expression turned irritated, and he frowned as well.
    “Ah yes, there is.” The male paused to take a breath, before asking Zachary, “Have you noticed anything weird about Sullivan?”

Zachary gazed up at the ceiling for a second in thought, before dropping his eyes back down to Matthew’s and shrugging.
    “I haven’t seen him very often, but he was one of the guys that traveled with me to see Hollydale after the revolt. I tried talking to him, but he seemed pretty quiet, maybe even distant. I found that weird, ya know? We usually can’t get him to shut up.”

Matthew nodded as he listened to the younger male, frowning more.
    “Yea, that does sound very strange for Jimmy. He’s also been in a hurry to get out of here every day, and has been arriving later everyday. Its starting to worry me, as I can’t imagine what the hell is up.”

Zacky lifted up his thumb and stroked his sole patch, nibbling on his lip rings for a minute or two before answering.
    “He’s probably hiding something,” he said quietly, causing Matthew to snort a bit.
    “Sullivan HIDING something? You’ve got to be fucking kidding me, Zack. You can’t trust that guy with ANY secrets, unless you want him to hire a blimp and announce it to the whole West Coast.”

Zacky also snorted a bit and shrugged, running a hand through his short hair.
    “Well, if I see him again, I’ll try talking to him. But…” he trailed off, dropping his green eyes down toward the floor, “…you know what we’d have to do if we WAS hiding something.”

Matt frowned and slowly nodded his head, turning away from his friend.
    “Yes…I know…” he exclaimed quietly.

If it turned out that Sullivan was betraying the League, Matthew would have little choice of what to do with him, either throwing him into one of the concentration centers or worse, execute him. Jimmy Sullivan had been Matthew and Zachary’s best friend since high school, and hadn’t hesitated to join The League when his two friends had. Like Zack, he had worked himself through the ranks and had been the head of the Hollydale center until shortly before the riot, when he had decided to quit and join Matthew at Linda Vista.

Matthew hadn’t found it strange at first, thinking that the male had wanted to be closer to his friends. Now, however, Matthew found himself wondering how close he was to losing his best friend forever.
    --------------------------------------------
    July 3, 1936: German Jew Stefan Lux kills himself in the assembly room of the League of Nations in Geneva, Switzerland. The suicide is in protest of Germany's persecution of Jews.

Discussion Questions:
    (You only have to choose and answer one, but feel free to answer more if you’d like)

1) Search the Internet for information about the conditions in the Nazi concentration camps. Do you believe that the conditions in the camps are similar or different to the conditions in the old buildings that the League uses to imprison people? State your reasons.

2) In Alan Moore’s Batman graphic novel, The Killing Joke, The Joker states to Batman that “one bad day” is all it took to turn him from sane to psychotic. Think about what you learned about Zachary’s past in this chapter. Do you believe that this holds true for Zack? Why or why not?

3) Matthew shows a bit of reluctance when commenting to Zack about the riot at Hollydale, and later when him and Zack are chatting about Jimmy. What does this show you about Matthew’s character, and how does it differ from Zack’s character? Do you believe that Matt is more similar to Zack or Jimmy?

Do Your Own Research:
    Every sign in the astrological Zodiac falls under one of the three qualities: Cardinal, Fixed or Mutable. There are four signs with each quality; one from each of the four elements. Search the Internet for information about each quality. Even though they’re all from a different element, what makes signs of a certain quality similar? How are all three of the qualities different?

Further Reading:
    Zack and Matthew discuss a revolt that occurred at the concentration center at the former Hollydale mental hospital. You can learn about the revolts that occurred at the Sobibor, Treblinka and Auschwitz-Birkenau camps by clicking on the following links:
    http://www1.yadvashem.org/about_yad/magazine/data6/Sobibor.html
    http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/treblinka/revolt.html
    http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/revolt/sonderevolt.html
    Joh7X
    Joh7X

Post  Joh7X 2/23/2011, 9:44 am

Dear JV,

Syn in a towel. That is all.

P.S Joh desires more of this story to be written even though certain people are now asses. >.>
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 2/23/2011, 10:06 am

I want more of this, but will be patient.
    Joh7X
    Joh7X

Post  Joh7X 2/23/2011, 10:59 am

Marlz is so much better at this waiting thing that I. :/ I just nag at people until I get updates. xD
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 2/23/2011, 2:48 pm

I'm certainly intrigued by this, and gotta say I find Zacky as a nasty bastard quite a refreshing change...you got another reader on this one Wink

And by reader I mean, Imma be bugging for updates too!
    JenniferVee
    JenniferVee

Post  JenniferVee 2/23/2011, 4:20 pm

Well, this one I want Word back for. That may not be until next weekend, at LEAST. Bloodlust, though, is a different story. Soooo, Marlz and Joh can expect a revamped Chapter 17 ending and Chapter 18 on Mibba soon. Deal? Very Happy
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 2/23/2011, 6:35 pm

Oh my ever-loving Master Shads, that is good news, JV Very Happy
    JenniferVee
    JenniferVee

Post  JenniferVee 2/24/2011, 12:16 am

I was reading last night and I have lots of inspiration. Chapter 19 is going to be rrrrreeeeeeaaaaaalllyyyyy sad, though. Fair warning. 18 first, though, and everyone is gonna be in it. Very Happy

And idea for this FF to stay on topic. How about I put the questions in a different thread? I'm not ditching them, since HOE is supposed to be educational along with entertaining.
    Joh7X
    Joh7X

Post  Joh7X 2/24/2011, 6:02 am

New-ish Bloodlust?! Hell to the yeah! -dances happily- JV has officially made my day; though I'm not sure I can handle sad. Oh well, after the storm there is always a rainbow! I'm so looking forward to that freaking rainbow. And I better get it... You promised. >.>

Look! It's an alien!! :3 alien
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 2/24/2011, 6:35 am

you three crack me up. it's gonna be so much fun having you all around this place!
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 2/24/2011, 9:10 am

Ciara, I blame all the Shads' in my life... vampire Shads, Master Shads, Commander Shads...lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 6:17 pm