Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

5 posters

Remember that time you wanted to shit your pants from fear?

anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Remember that time you wanted to shit your pants from fear? Empty Remember that time you wanted to shit your pants from fear?

Post  anDy 3/14/2011, 5:33 am

Maybe not, but here.

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/i-triple-dare-you-to-watch-this-all-the-way-through/

Want to see what it's like to climb the outside of a structure that is taller than the Sears building?
    This structure is about 1768 feet tall. I am afraid of heights and this video is quite nerve wracking. People do this every day. Better them than me.
    Joh7X
    Joh7X

Remember that time you wanted to shit your pants from fear? Empty Re: Remember that time you wanted to shit your pants from fear?

Post  Joh7X 3/16/2011, 10:19 am

Not to seem like I'm stalking your questions or anything, but I saw the title and I had to check it out...

Holy shit. O-O Whatever they are getting paid is waaaaaaaay too little. They are either brave, crazy, or stupid. I've got a bit of a fear of heights, but that video made me a bit nervous. My mom watched it with me, and she was as shocked as I was.
    popo
    popo

Remember that time you wanted to shit your pants from fear? Empty Re: Remember that time you wanted to shit your pants from fear?

Post  popo 3/24/2011, 10:19 am

I don't remember the last time a video freaked me out so much. My palms were all sweaty by the end of that.

holy shit
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 3/24/2011, 10:59 am

Our Pastor showed this video to us at Church...it scared me...
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 3/24/2011, 1:29 pm

I made it about a minute and a half in and I had to stop. Holy Hell! I hate heights, though low heights I'm okay with. Oh man, I won't be calm for a few minutes, lol!
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 3/24/2011, 5:04 pm

Our Pastor was literally sweating after he showed us that. He's really scared of heights. And just watching it made him feel sick lol.
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  anDy 3/25/2011, 1:35 am

You guys are missing the scariest part. I was okay until two minutes at the end. Those towers REALLY are not safe. I'm surprised neither of the guys fell off, really.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 3/25/2011, 1:55 am

anDy> I'm glad I missed that bit then. I was already feeling nauseous at the minute and a half mark, so I had to stop. Some heights don't bother me, but that high was getting to me rather quickly. I can't do roller coasters, either, for the same reason. I wouldn't trust a tower like that to hold me up!
    Joh7X
    Joh7X

Post  Joh7X 3/25/2011, 10:09 am

o_o I watched the whole thing.... I was so freaked out....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 2:47 am