Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+2
andigo
deceit
6 posters

What did you do today to remember The Rev?

deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

What did you do today to remember The Rev? Empty What did you do today to remember The Rev?

Post  deceit 12/29/2010, 9:22 am

what did you do?

i, myself, am planning on getting ANOTHER industrial (bahaha, if i can bring myself to do it. )

a customer earlier at the shop i work at got one in rememberance of him. i thought it was a neat idea.
    andigo
    andigo

What did you do today to remember The Rev? Empty Re: What did you do today to remember The Rev?

Post  andigo 12/29/2010, 9:34 am

Listened to a whole lotta Avenged this evening, shed a tear at ALPOH although I weirdly do that sometimes anyway!, wrote a status that I hope sounded sweet and sincere as it was intended to and made some friends on twitter Smile
    But at Download next year I hope to get a little tattoo, possibly just of a little ordinary bat like the one I already have, with some friends I met because of Avenged in tribute to how they - including Jimmy, brought us together Smile

I really have gone a bit sentimental in my old age here lol
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

What did you do today to remember The Rev? Empty Re: What did you do today to remember The Rev?

Post  Justin 12/29/2010, 10:32 am

I really didn't do much today other then listen to some avenged, comment on here, and make new threads. Last night however, I redid the whole site in honor of the rev. It was fun and yet kinda sad. I always have fun when I do graphic design stuff but this was different. I felt like a man on a mission. I wanted to make this site look great for the rev even though he is gone and will never see it unless he can see it from the afterlife.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 12/30/2010, 9:15 am

I listened to A7X all morning, wrote him a letter, then had to go do family stuff. But it was a good day for celebrating his life to me, anyway. I don't drink, but silently toasted him with my pop over supper, since it was the best I could do.
    Tiny
    Tiny

Post  Tiny 12/30/2010, 9:55 am

I actually tried my best not to listen to any A7X songs that had Jimmy in cos I knew I would get upset. Then I got drunk, really drunk. Ask Kate lol
    anais84
    anais84

Post  anais84 1/1/2011, 11:33 am

I've put a status at midnight (french hour thought), listened to some A7X (well I do that everyday!) Checked Deathbat News and the other websites to see the tribute and all. I participated to the DBN tribute and to the Avenged Sevenfold France one!
    I wanted to do a tribute video myself but it would have looked like the others :/ So I did a multicam video montage of So Far Away from the live @ Zénith de Paris of 11/14/10 I attended.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 7:46 pm