Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+5
Ghost
deceit
CiaraCobb
Justin
chacotaco
9 posters

"Not ready to die" *No links please*

chacotaco

"Not ready to die" *No links please* - Page 2 Empty Re: "Not ready to die" *No links please*

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 4:55 am

Justin wrote:Maybe there is more to this. I kinda find it weird that they would make a exclusive song for downloadable content. Activision has released no details about "call of the dead mode" at all. Maybe it's like michael Jackson's thriller video but it's a video game and instead it's avenged sevenfold. Lol

So are you suggesting that its a game that revolves around the members of a7x? Thatwould be the worst idea as a game EVER, yet mildly amusing and i would probably end up buying/playing it Razz
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

"Not ready to die" *No links please* - Page 2 Empty Re: "Not ready to die" *No links please*

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 4:56 am

All this zombie talk, plus the fact I seem to be perfecting my zombie limp at the moment (stupid fucking knee) is making me start planning halloween and my Zombie Walk outfit for this year...
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 4:59 am

CiaraCobb wrote:All this zombie talk, plus the fact I seem to be perfecting my zombie limp at the moment (stupid fucking knee) is making me start planning halloween and my Zombie Walk outfit for this year...

Oh damn I think you've been infected, and to think you have hiding this from us all along! > : O

Get away from me zombie! Go and eat someone elses brain
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 5:06 am

I've done the Annual Zombie Walk in my town for the last two years, it's awesome fun. The walk is only part of it, the rest is a day of drinking, watching zombie movies, prizes for fancy dress/zombie imitation and zombie games. Last year we had a Zombie Wedding too. I went as a zombie hobbit the first year and Zombie Snow White last year. and this is totally off topic...
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 4/26/2011, 5:14 am

Well I did some digging and supposedly their is a rumor that there will be some "celebrity cameos" in this call of the dead map. I imagine sometime this week we will get a "call of the dead" trailer with the full song.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 5:16 am

OMG, is this gonna be like All Time Low in the Mike Tyson game?! *headdesk* This could be cringe-inducingly bad!
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 5:17 am

CiaraCobb wrote:And this is totally off topic...

Is it coincidence that going off topic in a forum just so happens to be one of the common symptoms/side effects of the zombie virus?
    I THINK NOT

go away zombie, we dont want you here
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 4/26/2011, 5:21 am

chacotaco wrote:

Is it coincidence that going off topic in a forum just so happens to be one of the common symptoms/side effects of the zombie virus?
    I THINK NOT

Brainnnnnnnnnnnnns!!!!!!!!
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 5:25 am

Justin wrote:
    chacotaco wrote:

I THINK NOT

Brainnnnnnnnnnnnns!!!!!!!!

Please dont tell me she got to you already Justin! ;(
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 5:28 am

Shaddup afore I munch on your brains! Although hopefully there'd be someone else around cos I don't think they'd be that filling!
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 5:34 am

CiaraCobb wrote:Shaddup afore I munch on your brains! Although hopefully there'd be someone else around cos I don't think they'd be that filling!

o whoa, Zing!

This zombie knows how to throw down the insults.

Too bad thats false, my brains would last you for at least a year... jerk! > : 0

Now if you were referring to Justin, then well yea I feel for you... not much brain up in there. I think his head is mostly hollow to be honest Razz
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 5:54 am

We should be kinder to the man who has provided us with a place to have this little back and forth!
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 5:59 am

CiaraCobb wrote:We should be kinder to the man who has provided us with a place to have this little back and forth!

Should we? yes, but will we? absolutely Not Razz

nah, Justin knows im only kidding anyways
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 6:24 am

hehe, hopefully he knows I am too!
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 4/26/2011, 8:45 am

I know you are both kidding but other members do not. therefore you are both banned until further notice.

Just Kidding What a Face
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 9:15 am

Justin wrote:I know you are both kidding but other members do not. therefore you are both banned until further notice.:

Clare started it! Evil or Very Mad Mad
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 2:53 pm

Damn man...don't scare me like that Sad
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 4/27/2011, 6:19 am

totally digging the clip.
    its so weird how matt's scream has progressed throughout the years..
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/27/2011, 11:53 am

various youtube users, including one who claims to have been the person that originally leaked the preview, says the song will be a little more then 7 minutes long (7:05 to be exact if you want to go by the guy who claimed to have been the first to leak the preview). Again, youtube is not the most reliable source so I wouldn't put much stock into this info but its fun to talk about.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/27/2011, 5:42 pm

Oooh, 7 minutes eh? I just can't wait to hear it and to get some more info from the band about it.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 4/27/2011, 11:36 pm

CiaraCobb wrote:Oooh, 7 minutes eh? I just can't wait to hear it and to get some more info from the band about it.

Yeah I wish the band would announce something already. I find it hard to believe that the song will be released may 2nd if they haven't announced anything about it yet. Idk guess we will see. By the way, the person who claimed they leaked it is a liar cause I know how it leaked from a source I have. I can't say much more than that. So don't Get ur hopes up about it being 7 min.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/27/2011, 11:44 pm

Justin wrote:
    CiaraCobb wrote:Oooh, 7 minutes eh? I just can't wait to hear it and to get some more info from the band about it.

Yeah I wish the band would announce something already. I find it hard to believe that the song will be released may 2nd if they haven't announced anything about it yet. Idk guess we will see. By the way, the person who claimed they leaked it is a liar cause I know how it leaked from a source I have. I can't say much more than that. So don't Get ur hopes up about it being 7 min.

Well maybe your source is a liar! >: O

lol jk, id rather go by your 'source' then by what random dude says on youtube
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/29/2011, 7:24 am

Well there is a trailer for Call of the Dead on the IMDb front page, just watched it and it's pretty funny. No hint of A7X on there, the celeb cameos are Danny Trejo, Michael Rooker, George A Romero and Sarah Michelle Gellar. The music sounded like it was taken straight from an 80s hair band, but who knows.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1898683673/

If you want to check it out for yourselves!
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 4/30/2011, 2:56 pm

Proof that not ready to die is for call of duty:

"Not ready to die" *No links please* - Page 2 Callposter

The map pack comes out may 3rd so we will here the song then, if not earlier.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/30/2011, 3:01 pm

alright, good to have an official confirmation. I dont feel like waiting until may 3rd though, I WANT IT NOW! afro pirat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 12:19 am