Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

5 posters

A7X/3 Days Grace- Welcome To The Family Setlists (Updated)

DRHawks93
    DRHawks93

A7X/3 Days Grace- Welcome To The Family Setlists (Updated) Empty A7X/3 Days Grace- Welcome To The Family Setlists (Updated)

Post  DRHawks93 4/24/2011, 9:52 am

As of after the Edgefest tour date, this is the setlist

Three Days Grace
    1. The Good Life
    2. Break
    3. Pain
    4. I Hate Everything About You
    5. World So Cold
    6. Home
    7. I Dont Care (Apocalyptica Cover)
    8. Break This (Limp Bizkit Cover)
    9. Never Too Late
    10. Riot
    ENCORE
    11. Animal I Have Become

Avenged Sevenfold
    1. Nightmare
    2. Critical Acclaim
    3. Welcome To The Family
    4. Almost Easy (replaced Beast And The Harlot)
    5. Buried Alive
    6. So Far Away
    7. Afterlife
    8. God Hates Us
    9. Bat Country
    10. Unholy Confessions
    ENCORE
    11. Fiction
    12. Save Me
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

A7X/3 Days Grace- Welcome To The Family Setlists (Updated) Empty Re: A7X/3 Days Grace- Welcome To The Family Setlists (Updated)

Post  CiaraCobb 4/24/2011, 6:01 pm

If they keep that for Download over here I have a feeling some of my friends are gonna go mental!
    chacotaco

A7X/3 Days Grace- Welcome To The Family Setlists (Updated) Empty Re: A7X/3 Days Grace- Welcome To The Family Setlists (Updated)

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 6:22 am

ugh, almost easy is back? i was really hoping they would retire that song, at least for awhile. I would take beast and the harlot over almost easy any day, then again I think they should give that song a bit of a break as well.

Just my opinion of course, Im seeing them on 4/30 and Im still real excited to see them. Cant wait to hear save me live Very Happy
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 6:25 am

Yeah, I think I'd take Beast and the Harlot over Almost Easy too.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 4/26/2011, 8:48 am

In my opinion there is a lot of songs they need to stop playing live for awhile because they play them too much, such as critical acclaim, beast and the harlot, afterlife, etc. Evil or Very Mad
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 4/26/2011, 9:22 am

Justin wrote:In my opinion there is a lot of songs they need to stop playing live for awhile because they play them too much, such as critical acclaim, beast and the harlot, afterlife, etc. Evil or Very Mad

This!

the setlist could seriously use a nice shake up, its starting to become quite stale because they keep touring with the same songs over and over again. I mean they put on a kick ass show, so I'll always go regardless to what the setlist is though a nice shake up would be ideal
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2011, 2:55 pm

Having only seen them twice, and then both dates on the same tour, I'm not quite at the "fed up of hearing stuff live" stage yet, but I can see how it could get frustrating. Perhaps now is the time to shake things up, with Arin I mean.
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 4/27/2011, 6:21 am

i could CRY because i will not be seeing them play save me tomorrow. ughhhh fuck living so far away from chicago and not having any money.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 7:14 am