Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

5 posters

*updated track times*Hail to the King available on itunes

chacotaco

*updated track times*Hail to the King available on itunes  Empty *updated track times*Hail to the King available on itunes

Post  chacotaco 7/16/2013, 1:13 am

*Updated* Now has tracklist in correct order
    *Update2 (8/17)* Now has track times
    Itunes has listed the album and it can now be preordered.

The tracklist is:

No. Title                          Length
    1. "Shepherd of Fire"     5:22
    2. "Hail to the King"     5:04
    3. "Doing Time"             3:27
    4. "This Means War"     6:09
    5. "Requiem"             4:23
    6. "Crimson Day"             4:57
    7. "Heretic"                     4:55
    8. "Coming Home"     6:26
    9. "Planets"                     5:56
    10. "Acid Rain"             6:38
    Total length:                       53:17

St.James (bonus track).         5:01

Last edited by chacotaco on 8/17/2013, 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    O-H
    O-H

*updated track times*Hail to the King available on itunes  Empty Re: *updated track times*Hail to the King available on itunes

Post  O-H 7/16/2013, 1:24 am

Does iTunes always have the wrong album artwork for preorders?
    O-H
    O-H

*updated track times*Hail to the King available on itunes  Empty Re: *updated track times*Hail to the King available on itunes

Post  O-H 7/16/2013, 1:29 am

Also, the order of the tracks is as follows

1. Shepard of Fire
    2. Hail to the King
    3. Doing Time
    4. This Means War
    5. Requiem
    6. Crimson Day
    7. Heretic
    8. Coming Home
    9. Planets
    10. Acid Rain
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/16/2013, 1:29 am

O-H wrote:Does iTunes always have the wrong album artwork for preorders?

Not sure if it's because they JUST uploaded it and haven't gotten to adding the correct artwork yet, or perhaps A7X is going with another slipcover like on WTF. WTF always shows the slip cover as its artwork.

Probably just haven't gotten around to adding the correct artwork I'd say though
    O-H
    O-H

Post  O-H 7/16/2013, 1:30 am

Poop you edited it. Disregard me previous comment haha.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/16/2013, 1:30 am

O-H wrote:Also, the order of the tracks is as follows

1. Shepard of Fire
    2. Hail to the King
    3. Doing Time
    4. This Means War
    5. Requiem
    6. Crimson Day
    7. Heretic
    8. Coming Home
    9. Planets
    10. Acid Rain

Yea thanks, I just edited it
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/16/2013, 2:29 am

I'm still really curious at what the artwork is going to be. I'm guessing the black cover with half a deathbat is only temporary?
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/17/2013, 2:52 pm

Itunes has updates with track times, I have updated my original post.

Short album unfortunately, hopefully every second is kickass

Going to be their first album without a track that's at least 7 minutes, and going to be the first since STST without an 8 minute + (Ditr doesn't count), I like the long songs Sad

Having said that... as of today only 10 more days to go, for the US at least... some places like Australia get it the 23rd santa

So 6 days til release in some places, and I'm sure it will leak even before then as all albums do so this next week coming is going to be big
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/18/2013, 12:01 pm

If I understood correctly, the album is going to start streaming on the 20th on ITunes. I could be wrong, but could swear I heard that on DBN...
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/18/2013, 12:22 pm

Aightball wrote:If I understood correctly, the album is going to start streaming on the 20th on ITunes. I could be wrong, but could swear I heard that on DBN...
    Let's hope you're right! If not, I'm sure around then, or at least very close to then, we will be able to hear it through unofficial means if need be.

The 20th is probably the day the album will be shipped and that's when leaks happen, so they probably figure it's best to just allow people to stream it since it's gonna be out there anyways... no sense in fighting the inevitable Razz 
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/18/2013, 12:38 pm

True. I think Warner Brothers is one of the smarter companies out there. Let's get ahead of the leaks and just stream the damn thing. =)
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/18/2013, 12:42 pm

Aightball wrote:True. I think Warner Brothers is one of the smarter companies out there. Let's get ahead of the leaks and just stream the damn thing. =)
    Indeed!

I want to hear Acid Rain already, that song has been getting talked up a lot so I think that's the one I'm looking forward to hearing the most.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/18/2013, 12:44 pm

I want to hear them all...but I think Shepard of Fire and St. James top my list so far. I really, really want to hear Planets, too...I'm all about big orchestral stuff...big fan of Holst and Rachminoff, et. al.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/18/2013, 12:56 pm

Yea definitely, I'm hyped for all of them and the reviews the album has been getting are giving me hope that the album will live up to/exceed my expectations.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/18/2013, 1:15 pm

Same here! They don't really have an album I can't listen to. I don't get too excited for STST and it took a while to like WTF, but from CoE on, I'm in love =). I know there are albums a lot of people don't like, but I haven't been disappointed yet. And I agree: with the reviews this thing is getting, I have a feeling it's going to blow us out of the water.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 8/19/2013, 1:53 pm

Any people hear about any pandas around here? Wink
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/19/2013, 2:01 pm

Justin wrote:Any people hear about any pandas around here? Wink
    Lmao... you have some memory, I forgot about our code words.

And nope, I haven't found or heard about any pandas yet

We'll give it til tuesday night, if we see no pandas by then... we riot!Twisted Evil 
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/19/2013, 3:23 pm

Edit : Just going to remove my post, for those who saw the original, Looks like it may have just been a troll but i'll keep an eye out on it anyways and update this / make a new post if anyThing happens

Some people DO have it already though, just none that are willing to leak it

This guy for example:
    http://instagram.com/p/dIU_2WOFHY/

that link wont work on iphone/ ipad forsome reason unless you have a 3rd party app on it to use toget to the internet
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/20/2013, 2:46 am

Continuing on what Aightball was saying the other day about Itunes streaming, apparently Warner music Brazil sent this out:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1173825_566761843383024_2072229749_n.jpg

That "invite" says Itunes Brazil will be streaming it on the 20th, not sure if the same will be true for other areas.

It's currently 1:46pm in Brazil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 9:56 am