Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

It's what's inside the shadow axe that counts.....

Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

It's what's inside the shadow axe that counts..... Empty It's what's inside the shadow axe that counts.....

Post  Justin 5/2/2013, 8:12 am

A7X just posted this. I'm clueless lol
    chacotaco

It's what's inside the shadow axe that counts..... Empty Re: It's what's inside the shadow axe that counts.....

Post  chacotaco 5/2/2013, 8:35 am

They just posted a pic of zackys guitar

http://instagram.com/p/YyOaT3DX09/

-------

I've tried 1999 and 6661 for the code at seventhlair.com, nothing happened though so that's definitely not the code.

Not even sure of the shadow axe has anything to do with the webpage

Edit: Justin is a genius and figured out the code, it's 7560

So yea, I don't think the shadow axe has anything to do with that webpage... must be another hint as others have suggested possibly lyrics or song title... dunno

Last edited by chacotaco on 5/2/2013, 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

It's what's inside the shadow axe that counts..... Empty Re: It's what's inside the shadow axe that counts.....

Post  Justin 5/2/2013, 8:43 am

Does anyone have that a7xvision android app? Take a pic of the guitar! I think it'll reveal something
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 5/2/2013, 8:45 am

What struck me the most is the fact that the first letters of "Shadow" and "Axe" are in capital letters, so I automatically thought about maybe a song title... I don't know, it could refer to anything!

Yep I downloaded the app on my pad but seems like I'm the only one around who can't make it work... And maybe you're right about the pic... !
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/2/2013, 8:50 am

Well it said "it what's inside the shadow axe that counts" on Facebook and then post a picture of zackys guitar on Instagram that says "it's what's inside that counts"
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 5/2/2013, 8:54 am

Also, just found out Zacky Vengeance was credited as Shadow Axe in Sounding The Seventh Trumpet. This is definitely refering to this picture of Zacky's guitar!
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 5/2/2013, 6:22 pm

IT BEGINS WITH THIS KEY... "A POWERFUL PROPHET with troubling VISIONS", says a note in the back of the Zacky's guitar that was won a few weeks ago. (and that explains the first sentence "it's what's inside the Shadow Axe that counts" Wink).

Now meditate 'cause I'm lost. Razz
    I thought it may just be the first line of the opening song. In this case, "it" in "it begins" would refer to the new album . In other words, the new album starts with the lyrics "a powerful prophet with troubling visions". Just a theory... (I'm in the mood to build theories haha)
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/3/2013, 3:57 am

Also did you notice that "bling" and "s" are underlined? Blings? Just something interesting
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 5/3/2013, 11:51 am

Hmm I wonder if you're onto something. Perhaps "blings" is an anagram? What other words could the letters b l i n g s make?

Can't think of any =( lol
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 5/3/2013, 5:33 pm

Isn't it just how the guy who wrote this note trace his g's ?
    I looked for another possible word with these letters but it's kinda hard since there's only one vowel :p.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/4/2013, 12:46 am

Or It stands for something
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 5/5/2013, 4:53 am

Or if as Chaco said that In the code it says the song is called prophecy so maybe this is actually just lyrics. Idk I'm hoping they give us at least another clue soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 10:55 pm