Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

5 posters

Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside)

Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) Empty Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside)

Post  Justin 7/11/2013, 7:11 am

Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) Scan0005
    Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) IMG15Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) Scan001
    Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) Scan0002
    Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) Scan0003
    Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) Scan0004

thanks to ciaracobb for the scans! what does everyone think?
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside)

Post  CiaraCobb 7/11/2013, 7:17 am

In before Deathbat News baby! I'm just that good!!!

Loved the article although the emphasis on golf was rather puzzling I thought.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside) Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold featured in Kerrang (Scans inside)

Post  Justin 7/11/2013, 7:49 am

chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/11/2013, 8:04 am

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/11/2013, 8:52 am

I'd never seen the image of the 4 guys in the church pews before I read this. Combined with the one of the 4 of them and 5 shadows I did get a bit choked up.

So excited for Monday to hear the new track, although I'm moving back to my house that day so might be a bit all over the place. Should be good to get a taste of what's in store though *is really excited for Planets*
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 7/12/2013, 7:19 am

Like everbody said on DBN I'm pretty sure "Planets" is the song featured in the #allhailandronikos teaser. Listening to it while reading that part of the interview just totally convinced me.

And the part where he's talking about the drums is kinda interesting. I'm gonna miss Jimmy's technicality but I'm really looking forward to hearing what Arin can bring to the band. Though one thing's for sure : I'm never gonna hate on him no matter what.

Thank you so much for the scans ! Smile
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/13/2013, 6:41 am

*takes a bow*

As I said to the other nods, it's kinda nice living in the UK and getting something first for once!
    Casualty Rerun
    Casualty Rerun

Post  Casualty Rerun 7/13/2013, 7:05 pm

Great scans Smile
    I got the mag, always great to see A7X news in there :3
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/13/2013, 8:56 pm

I actually really liked what the editor had to say in his introduction, and normally the K editor drives me frigging insane with his inane drivel.

I'm chuffed to welcome Avenged Sevenfold back to the cover of the magazine. It's been some time since we've been able to talk about new music, but there hasn't been a week that's gone by where our inbox hasn't been full of emails from you guys saying "When are A7X going to be back in the magazine?" There's an argument that suggests they're perhaps metal's biggest cult. Be assured you won't have to write an email like that to us for some considerable time.

I remember walking round Download festival in 2011 (when A7X played) and seeing more Avenged Sevenfold t-shirts than pretty much every other band put together. It was awesome. Even this year at Download I still saw plenty of Avenged shirts even though they weren't even there.

This whole article and all the hype that's building right now is getting me so excited!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 9:41 pm