Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

NFL Thread

LastOneToDie
    LastOneToDie

NFL Thread Empty NFL Thread

Post  LastOneToDie 12/17/2010, 11:08 am

Making this just so we have one. Getting close to the playoffs now and there's possibility that a 7-9 team from the West could make it in, which would be crazy.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

NFL Thread Empty Re: NFL Thread

Post  Justin 12/18/2010, 1:34 am

I personally feel that this season may be one of the best seasons so far in my 22 year life. It's very close and it seems like underdogs have won a lot. Being a bears fan, I'm hoping they can get their offense together and that the defense stays good and maybe, just maybe, not only make it in the playoffs but to the superbowl. Unfortunatly, NE looks downright nasty right now and are clearly once again the best team in the NFL.
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  anDy 12/18/2010, 4:25 am

Justin wrote:I personally feel that this season may be one of the best seasons so far in my 22 year life. It's very close and it seems like underdogs have won a lot. Being a bears fan, I'm hoping they can get their offense together and that the defense stays good and maybe, just maybe, not only make it in the playoffs but to the superbowl. Unfortunatly, NE looks downright nasty right now and are clearly once again the best team in the NFL.

You said it.
    Go Patriots!
    >_>
    LastOneToDie
    LastOneToDie

Post  LastOneToDie 12/18/2010, 5:08 am

What's even scarier about the Pats this year is that they seem to be scoring more at will than the 18-1 Pats team did. Definitely the best team in the league right now but anything can happen in the playoffs so we'll see what happens then.

Redskins announced that Rex Grossman is their starting QB for this week. LOLOLOLOLOL.
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  anDy 12/18/2010, 5:44 am

^Agreed.
    People forget that some of the games in the near-undefeated season were VERY close. At some points, it looked as if the Pats would lose at some games until some huge comebacks occurred. I can't remember the team exactly, but it may have been against the Cowboys, when the Patriots only escaped with a narrow win.
    LastOneToDie
    LastOneToDie

Post  LastOneToDie 12/18/2010, 6:50 am

There was one game against the Ravens where they barely won and had the help of a pretty questionable call. I wont get into that, though haha. They seem to be a lot more dominant this year, though. Huge wings against Pittsburgh, Chicago and the Jets. Baltimore played them pretty tough but the Pats know how to exploit them. New England and Atlanta seem to be everyone's Super Bowl favorites right now and I'm inclined to agree for the most part. Wouldn't be surprised to see an underdog come out out of the NFC, though.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 12/29/2010, 12:11 pm

Well my Chicago Bears clinched the Division and I have to admit, other than the New England game, have looked very good recently. I'm starting to believe they may be the real deal. A 1985 Super Bowl rematch would be pretty sweet, as long as we win! LOL.
    LastOneToDie
    LastOneToDie

Post  LastOneToDie 12/29/2010, 12:20 pm

Falcons got knocked off by the Saints last night so the door's open for Chicago to get the #1 seed. They'll need Carolina to beat Atlanta though, which isn't likely. Can't believe how much we suck this year.

What the fuck is wrong with the Eagles tonight?
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

NFL Thread Empty playoffs

Post  Justin 1/12/2011, 1:55 pm

so this weekend is CHI-SEA, GB-ATL, NE-NYJ, and BAL-PIT. I think CHI, GB, NE, and BAL will win there games and then CHI-NE in the superbowl. Even though I am a fan of Chicago, I think they are the best team in the NFC. ATL or GB could beat them though because they are also very good. As good as NE is, I think they are beatable. I feel like the obvious favorite in the NFC is Atlanta, but some may also say Green Bay. I think Seattle got lucky last week. New Orlean's defense was horrendous.
    LastOneToDie
    LastOneToDie

Post  LastOneToDie 1/13/2011, 8:19 am

Green Bay, Chicago, Baltimore and New England are my picks.

Jets are talking a lot of shit about a team that beat them 45-3 the last time they played. Hopefully they get their asses handed to them again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:55 am