Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

2 posters

NBA Thread

anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

NBA Thread Empty NBA Thread

Post  anDy 12/18/2010, 2:45 am

Here we discuss the National Basketball Association and its various teams, players, games, trades, and other news.

My favorite teams are the Dallas Mavericks and the Toronto Raptors. Dallas is doing fairly well as usual. Toronto is doing surprisingly not TOO bad despite its first year without Bosh (I ain't even mad). If we end up making the playoffs that would be kind of funny but cool at the same time. I hope they do.
    LastOneToDie
    LastOneToDie

NBA Thread Empty Re: NBA Thread

Post  LastOneToDie 12/18/2010, 5:09 am

I hear the Wizards suck more than they normally do this year even with John Wall. Somethings never change.
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  anDy 12/21/2010, 7:18 am

^Some things will change. Even possibly the wizards.

HUGE TRADES HAPPENED
    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2010/12/18/20101218_gametime_arenas_trade.nba/

The Magic have traded Pietrus, Gortat and... VINCE CARTER, to the Suns. The Suns gave Orlando Clark, Richardson, and it looks like Turkoglu will be back with the Magic. The Suns also get a first round draft pick.

It's not over yet.
    With the Wizards, there has been another trade very well noting. Gilbert Arenas heads to Orlando as Rashard Lewis debuts as a Wizard tonight.

This is a very interesting set of trades. First off, I don't think the Magic were doing badly enough to do these kinds of trades. In fact, they're fourth in the conference. Phoenix isn't doing TOO badly with a .500 average but then again, Phoenix are usually way better than that. I don't think we have to go into much detail with Washington's purpose.

Either way, I love the Magic, and I kind of like both the Suns and the Wizards. We shall see how this goes: It will be very interesting. I hope Lewis can help pull up Washington's socks.

Thoughts?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:12 am