Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+3
chacotaco
Mz. Hyde
Usedbandage9
7 posters

Tracklisting for Hail to The King

Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Tracklisting for Hail to The King Empty Tracklisting for Hail to The King

Post  Usedbandage9 7/8/2013, 4:50 pm

****THIS IS DEFINITELY FAKE. MODS FEEL FREE TO DELETE THREAD****

Hopefully posting this unconfirmed stuff isn't against the rules. I found this tracklisting for their upcoming album on reddit.

Tracklisting for Hail to The King E29jlj7

If names are any indication of how awesome a song is, then Warlord Demons is going to be pretty bad-ass (maybe even a bit cheesy) =]

Last edited by Usedbandage9 on 7/14/2013, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Tracklisting for Hail to The King Empty Re: Tracklisting for Hail to The King

Post  Mz. Hyde 7/8/2013, 5:21 pm

I thought there were going to be at least 11 songs according to the song board? D:
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/9/2013, 12:26 am

Nice find. Not sure if real, but the song names seem to fit thematically with the rest of the album so I'd say that lends credence to it being real.

@Mz.Hyde - Some are probably going to be bonus tracks + B-sides. There was a rumor that they created a total of 13 songs for the record. For Nightmare (the album), Lost it all was a bonus track to those that ordered through itunes, and 4 am came out in December with the Welcome to the family single.

Probably going to be similar with this record. While I wish all the songs were included on the album, the unfortunate trend seems to be to leave some off and sell at a later time. No doubt it's because of warner bros, trying to make as much money as possible (which is fine, they are a business afterall). Just saying, look towards that being the case with most established bands with major record deals.
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/9/2013, 12:50 am

Based off the sticker song board, there really only seemed to be 10 rows of stickers. I think people were adding imaginary songs at the bottom, even though they were empty rows.

Unfortunately the few letters that were visible in the sticker board DON'T match this tracklisting. It could just be that the songs were just temporarily named (like Disneyland Acid Trip, Fast Melodic, etc).
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/9/2013, 12:57 am

Usedbandage9 wrote:Based off the sticker song board, there really only seemed to be 10 rows of stickers. I think people were adding imaginary songs at the bottom, even though they were empty rows.

Unfortunately the few letters that were visible in the sticker board DON'T match this tracklisting. It could just be that the songs were just temporarily named (like Disneyland Acid Trip, Fast Melodic, etc).

They posted 2 images of the song board, if you compare/merge the 2 images there are at least 11 songs.

pic 1: http://instagram.com/p/ZCO95lDXwp/

Take note at the bottom left column, that black thing with wings on it. On this image it is the 9th song down.

Now, compare that with this image:
    pic 2: http://instagram.com/p/Z67BfeDXzE/

There are now another 2 songs revealed below it, so there are at the very least 11 songs
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/9/2013, 12:59 am

Yep, You are right. So there's a good chance that the 11th one is a bonus track for the deluxe edition.
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

Post  Mz. Hyde 7/9/2013, 1:38 am

chacotaco wrote:@Mz.Hyde - Some are probably going to be bonus tracks + B-sides. There was a rumor that they created a total of 13 songs for the record. For Nightmare (the album), Lost it all was a bonus track to those that ordered through itunes, and 4 am came out in December with the Welcome to the family single.
    Yes that's right. It's just that... 10 songs is not enough y'know. But as long as we have solid material then I don't care.
    O-H
    O-H

Post  O-H 7/9/2013, 2:53 am

This is just an assumption, but from what I'm hearing, the album is going to be more epic and grandiose than previous albums. This probably means there will be longer songs. I'd say the songs will probably longer than usual as well. So lets just say the songs will average six minutes long. That's a solid hour of new music. Which is pretty exciting.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 7/9/2013, 5:00 am

Looks like I'll probably convert to Satanism after listening to this album.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/9/2013, 5:33 am

Ghost wrote:Looks like I'll probably convert to Satanism after listening to this album.

It's a shame we don't have any irrational people here (yet at least) going off the deep end from the imagery lol. That would provide for some great entertainment. A few people in the youtube comments pointed out the upside down cross on the curtains and what looks to be a pentagram behind the throne, but even on there not too much.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 7/9/2013, 5:37 am

I think DBN might prove ample for that sort of thing...

This looks like an album done by the Rev. Sounds like it too. Last I checked, that dude was dead. So I hope it doesn't suck...

Or is he really dead?! Dun dun dun dun...
    O-H
    O-H

Post  O-H 7/9/2013, 7:45 am

They all sound like legit names except for Warlord Demons and Gate Thunders. Gate thunders is kinda awkward. Maybe The Gate Thunders?
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 7/9/2013, 8:49 am

It totally looks like a concept album to me. Put the word chapter in front of each track listing. Looks like a book.
    O-H
    O-H

Post  O-H 7/10/2013, 10:43 am

A7X Italia have said its fake via their Facebook page. Apparently it was "leaked" by an Instagram user who poses as Brian.

So does this mean no Warlord Demons?
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/10/2013, 1:09 pm

I'm now thinking its fake too. All I know is some people reverse google image searched it, and found nothing. All we know is at least Hail To The King IS a song =\

Also, DeathBatNews never posted it.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/10/2013, 1:37 pm

Usedbandage9 wrote:I'm now thinking its fake too. All I know is some people reverse google image searched it, and found nothing. All we know is at least Hail To The King IS a song =\

Also, DeathBatNews never posted it.

Ah, too bad. Oh well, tracklist really isn't all that important anyways.

Regarding DBN, I'm not sure if she would post it. She usually checks with the bands management about things that are posted, the band management may not have wanted the tracklist posted if it leaked. Tracklist isn't really a big deal though, so not sure. I *did* send her information the other day when Amazon opened preorders and told her that there would be a deluxe edition, but she wouldn't post that info. So there is stuff that she won't post for various reasons. Especially song leaks, but to her credit she is upfront about song leaks and has stated many times that she won't allow links to leaks (the actual music, I'm not sure about something like a tracklist leak). No rules against leaks here though, at least not in the chat box santa 
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/11/2013, 5:59 am

Well we have 5 confirmed track titles now, Hail to the King, Shepherd of Fire (1st track on the album), Requiem, Planets and Acid Rain so make of that what you will...
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/11/2013, 8:34 am

Requiem and planets? Shits getting classical. Where did you get those 4 new track names from?
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/11/2013, 8:35 am

Repost, stupid phone
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/11/2013, 8:48 am

From the Kerrang Magazine article. The scans have been posted here so you can also read what M Shadows has to say about those tracks too Wink
    nak73193
    nak73193

Post  nak73193 7/18/2013, 1:25 pm

I'm sure most of you have already seen the full tracklist on DBN, but here it is:
    Shepherd of Fire
    Hail To The King
    Doing Time
    This Means War
    Requiem
    Crimson Day
    Heretic
    Coming Home
    Planets
    Acid Rain
    Hail To the King (Video)*
    St. James (Bonus Track)

Sounds awesome to me! I also heard from someone who met them in New York, that teaser13 is Requiem.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 12:57 am