Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

4 posters

Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang Empty Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang

Post  CiaraCobb 7/9/2013, 11:20 pm

New issue out tomorrow in the UK and this is the image on the front cover

Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang Kerrang

You can also read what's in the latest issue here on the Kerrang mag website.

I'll grab a copy tomorrow and scan it in when I get home from work if DBN don't get there first.
    ImTheJuggernaut
    ImTheJuggernaut

Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang

Post  ImTheJuggernaut 7/10/2013, 11:48 pm

Four new songs!
    Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang YMRurdG
    chacotaco

Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold on the cover of Kerrang

Post  chacotaco 7/11/2013, 1:17 am

Hmmm, the ideas for some of the songs seems a bit.... out there lol. I'll have to wait to hear them. From what we've heard so far, from the few teasers they have released, it sounds good so I'm not gonna get too concerned.

Was that all that was included in the magazine about them, or was that the only thing you could find so far?
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/11/2013, 2:46 am

Nope, that's only a tiny fraction of what is included....scans are incoming!
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/11/2013, 2:47 am

CiaraCobb wrote:Nope, that's only a tiny fraction of what is included....scans are incoming!

Awesome, thank you!
    O-H
    O-H

Post  O-H 7/11/2013, 3:21 am

All of the songs sound awesome. I don't really care about the dark nature of them as long as the songs are good. Requiem kinda sounds like A Little Piece of Heaven the way Matt described it as a "crazy, out of control piece of music with orchestras". The excitement builds...
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 7/11/2013, 5:52 am

Justin has the page scans as my computer is being a pissy little bitch and not letting me get them on here...he'll be posting them any second!
    O-H
    O-H

Post  O-H 7/11/2013, 6:37 am

Shepard of Fire kinda reminds me of I am Hell by Machine Head. Which is a good thing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 7:54 pm