Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

2 posters

City Of Evil

deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

City Of Evil Empty City Of Evil

Post  deceit 12/20/2010, 6:26 am

She lay in her bed silently, mouth partially open, small even breaths escaping her mouth. Her arms lay crossed on top of her chest as her eyes fluttered lightly. The dream she was having was filled with fire, people running in all directions from the inferno that lay before them. They screamed to god by their cries were drowned out from the yells of the higher powers. She stood in the middle of it all, the flames surrounding her body, slowly creeping up to her face to be devoured by the city of evil.

She awoke suddenly from a crash next to her bed. Sitting up she noticed a small white envelope on the floor surrounded by pieces of glass. Her window was broken. Slowly she reached down and picked up the envelope with her pale trembling fingers. Opening it she read the words, written in blood, `Come, my Harlot.'

She laid the envelope on her bed side table and grabbed for her cell phone but she was too late. A fingerless glove flew to her mouth and covered it tightly.

“The beast wants you…” The deep groggy voice whispered into her ear.

Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head as she let out a silent scream against the stranger's hand.

“Don't scream, my child. It only hurts a little.” With that he threw her onto the bed as her head bounced off the head board. She moaned in pain feeling like she was going to black out as the man climbed on top of her. He withdrew his hand from her mouth and smiled evilly. She whimpered quietly, letting tears run down her cheeks as she tried to see the man's face. His eyes were covered with a black fabric, a bat with wings painted on it. He had a ring on the side of his lip and big holes in both of his ears.

“Please don't rape me.” She whispered, barely audible.

The man laughed evilly and then smiled, looking straight into her eyes. She noticed his teeth were extremely white and his canines were abnormally long and sharp, even in the dark.

“Rape you?” He chuckled. “Child, you watch too much, ah, what do you call it? Ah, yes, television. This isn't raping your body but raping you of your soul!”

Her eyes grew wide as the man brought his head close to hers.

“Please, don't.” She whimpered, tears flooding from her eyes.

“You cannot change your destiny, Danielle Rose.” He said, revealing that he knew her name. “The beast wants you and what the beast wants, I fetch for him.” He kissed her luscious red lips lightly.

He brought his face from hers down to her neck. Lying against her frame he felt her body tremble.

“Don't shake, my child.” He whispered against her ear. “It only hurts a little.” With that he kissed her neck and exposed his canine teeth. Seconds later he dug his incisors into the softness of her neck. She screamed, nearly audible, as he began to empty the blood from her body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Danielle woke up and felt as if the whole world were laid upon her body. She moaned and reached for her neck that throbbed painfully. She felt a thick choker, moved it over, and felt two small scabs against her pale skin. Touching them made her whimper in pain.

Danielle looked around her to see a painted black room. Candles filtered all around, shadows scattered upon the wall from the light. A giant mirror took up a whole wall as the rest of the room was filled with furniture and a humongous dresser. A black comforter was pulled over her body as she noticed clothes lying at the edge of the huge canopy bed. She pushed the blanket off of her to reveal her nearly naked body. The clothes she wore before were replaced with a black laced bra and thong.

“You are awake.” Danielle heard from the doorway.

She quickly pulled the blanket back over her to her chin.

“Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? What do you want from me?” She spat out questions.

“Whoa whoa whoa, settle down!” The man said, creeping into the dimly lit room. “My name is Zackary, but you can call me Zacky. I cannot tell you why you are here or what is wanted from you. And surely I cannot tell you where you are. But I can tell you that I need you to get dressed so these questions can be answered, child.”

Danielle's eyes widened as the word `child' triggered a memory. Last night she had found an envelope and opened it. The next thing she knew she was thrown onto her bed and…

“Danielle!” Zacky said bringing her from her thoughts.

“What?” She asked.

“Did you hear anything I just said?”

“Yeah, get dressed.” She answered.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Get dressed.” He informed.

“Can I have some privacy lease?” She asked.

“I would give you some but I am supposed to watch you.”

Danielle sighed. “Then can you at least turn around?”

“I suppose.” He said facing the other way revealing two huge white wings.

“Oh my god!” Danielle gasped.

“What?” Zacky asked turning back around.

“What is on your back?!” She shrieked.

“Oh, wings.” He answered as if it were normal.

“What are you?” Danielle said slowly.

“It will be explained later, Danielle. Just hurry and get dressed.” He turned back around and put his hands over his eyes. “Here, I'll even cover my face so you feel more secure.”

Danielle giggled and shoved the blanket off of her. She grabbed the clothes lying at the end of the bed. Clutched to her hand was a black corseted dress, the top a deep crimson red and the bottom the darkest black. She slipped the dress on as it clung to her every curve. It fell past her ankles to the floor. Danielle grabbed the stilettos on the ground and strapped them on. She wrapped her long, shiny black hair into a bun and let strands lay on her shoulders.

“I'm ready.” Danielle said.

Zacky faced forward and witnessed the most beautiful thing.

“Wow.” He let escape his lips.

“What?”

“He was right about you.”

“Who?” Danielle asked, her face looking confused.

“They will explain later. Like I said before, we need to go.” Zacky said taking Danielle by the arm and leading her from the room.

~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zacky led Danielle outside as she looked up to see a castle. The walls were built with stone as gothic arches lay all around. The longer she looked at it the more her nerves heightened. A gasp escaped her lips as she noticed the stones were skulls.

“Hurry Danielle, they are waiting for us.” Zacky informed.

She turned around and was shocked to see at least a thousand people before her and Zacky, facing a huge thrown.

“What is this?” She asked clutching his arm.

“This is our city.” Zacky answered proudly, a smile finding his face.

“Come on, Danielle.” Zacky said guiding her down the aisle. As she walked the people in the pews saw her and stood up, bowing their heads.

“Zacky, why are they doing that?” She asked terrified. Looking around she noticed everyone was dressed in red and black and had wings like Zacky.

“They are welcoming you.”

Danielle was seated in between the front pews in the middle of the aisle at the front of the huge building.

“Zackary.” A man said walking in front of Danielle. She noticed his arms were covered in tattoos and his lip sported a ring along with two holes in each ear. Looking over him made her frightened. He looked over at her and smiled, revealing teeth that she had seen before. “Hello Danielle Rose.” He said bowing in front of her.

She knew who he was. This was the man that had broke into her house and brought her here.

“Yes, Mathew?” Zacky asked.

“Mr. Gates wanted me to inform you that when the time comes to just let her be.”

Zacky nodded his head that he understood.

“As of right now though, we must both sit on either side of Danielle.” Matt added.

Zacky and Matt both took their seats as lightening flooded the sky. The next thing Danielle knew naked women occupied the thrown. Her long black hair fell down her shoulders covering her breasts. The same mask that Matt wore the night he kidnapped Danielle was worn as a headband on the naked women. She sat with her legs crossed and her lips pouting.

Lightening struck again and a muscular man stood behind her. Tattoos covered his arms and his black hair fell just below his shoulders. His face was pale and he wore black eyeliner around his eyes. A single diamond stud la on his nostril and tattered red wings came from behind his back. He smiled at the crowd as Danielle noticed they all bowed. His teeth resembled Matt's, only sharper.

The man looked toward the sky and a lightning bolt came from the clouds, striking the naked women into a blanket of flames.

Her screams echoed throughout the air as the flames engulfed her. The man stood there, a smile covering his face as he stared at Danielle. She screamed as the fiery woman ran towards her. Zacky and Matt sat in their spots not moving, their eyes glued to the ground.

Danielle tried to get up to move but the man with the tattered wings raised his hands. She immediately stopped and couldn't move. Standing with her hands glued to her side, the woman ran toward her. Two men clothed in black robes, grabbed her arms just in case she tried to move, although she incapable of it. Their fingers dug into her arms drawing blood. All Danielle could do was look at the muscular man and see the naked woman running toward her, her hands flying in all directions.

The sky struck lightening again and the next thing Danielle knew she was engulfed in flames. She realized the flames didn't burn her but were actually cold, freezing. She looked around her to everyone bowing their heads. The woman lay in front of her, her body black from the fire. Suddenly, Danielle let out a blood curdling scream. Her back felt as though it were cracked in half. The two men holding her arms let go and stood in front of her. Zacky and Matt got out of their seats and stood next to the two cloaked men.

Danielle fell to the ground next to the naked woman. She grabbed for her back and felt something begin to protrude. Seconds later her skin was ripped open and a pair of huge red tattered wings came out of her back.

She screamed out in agony. Looking up she saw the muscular man coming towards her. He bent down and lifted her gently in to his arms.

Kissing her on the forehead he whispered into her ears, “Welcome to the city where your future is set forever.”

nilly247
    nilly247

City Of Evil Empty Re: City Of Evil

Post  nilly247 1/17/2012, 1:00 pm

It was great to read nice little story Smile

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 7:28 pm