Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

Avenged Sevenfold tells you to check out Papa Gate's new video about airport security.

deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Avenged Sevenfold tells you to check out Papa Gate's new video about airport security. Empty Avenged Sevenfold tells you to check out Papa Gate's new video about airport security.

Post  deceit 1/6/2011, 6:44 am

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Avenged Sevenfold tells you to check out Papa Gate's new video about airport security. Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold tells you to check out Papa Gate's new video about airport security.

Post  CiaraCobb 1/6/2011, 7:23 am

Oh dear heavens that had me laughing so loud my boyfriend came upstairs to see what the hell I was watching.
    feathersfalling
    feathersfalling

Avenged Sevenfold tells you to check out Papa Gate's new video about airport security. Empty Re: Avenged Sevenfold tells you to check out Papa Gate's new video about airport security.

Post  feathersfalling 1/6/2011, 8:22 am

I love Papa Gates, that video is funny. But so are his others. haha.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 1/6/2011, 8:33 am

I need to check out more of his stuff really, only seen Eileen and Fist Fight at the Waffle House.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/3/2024, 3:43 am