Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+12
rrevenge
andigo
LastOneToDie
Synysterette
CiaraCobb
deceit
rckrmtl
Aightball
Ghost
chacotaco
Justin
anDy
16 posters

Random Flaming Thread

anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Random Flaming Thread Empty Random Flaming Thread

Post  anDy 12/14/2010, 8:35 am

Need something to get off your chest? Are you severely infuriated with life? Do you just want to yell something like "I can't stand parking fines!", or "Who the hell decided to make my exam on a weekend?" or "anDy is a fucking cunt on ice!", then this is the place to do so!

USE THIS THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR EVERYDAY LIVES, AND/OR RAISE COMPLAINTS IN GENERAL

But as usual, we have rules.

1) PLEASE BE NICE. This thread will probably have disputes raised in it amongst users, which is fine. If it gets too offensive/out of control, then the posts will be deleted. If the fighting is intellectual and actually worth a damn, then they shall stay until they become unnecessary. In other words, play nice and if there has to be a fight, please don't take any influence from Jessi Slaughter's dad when it comes to fighting.

2) ANY FLAMING JUST TO BE RUDE IS UNWARRANTED.
    If someone is complaining about how dogs take shits on the sidewalk, and someone else replies "wll u r a dildo lol", it will be deleted. Repeated offenses will result in a warning, then a suspension, then a ban, then eviction, then execution, then damnation, then nonstop viewings of Batman and Robin. So prevent yourself from any of these.

3) DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD
    I know how tempting it is to have keyboard Tourette's (it is when people go nuts and type in spfiyfsodygdo8fygweoifube87gt4oi, and all the relatives of that word). It is also very tempting to double post, triple post, quadruple post, and so on. PLEASE KEEP EVERYTHING TO ONE POST. If you forgot to mention that not only do you hate your teacher but you hate her mustache too, there's a nice little edit button that comes with each post. No warnings will happen (unless absolutely necessary), but I will merge your posts and I really don't want to.

4) HAVE FUN AND HOPEFULLY THIS THREAD WILL WORK AS A GREAT RESOURCE OF RELEASING YOUR BURDENS

Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Random Flaming Thread Empty Re: Random Flaming Thread

Post  Justin 12/14/2010, 9:09 am

FUCK DA POLICE! NAHHH IM JUS PLAYIN!
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 12/14/2010, 9:33 am

anDy wrote:"wll u r a dildo lol"

Not Just a dildo, but a FAT dildo!... pig
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  anDy 12/15/2010, 4:22 am

God damnit. I broke two guitar strings playing God Hates Us.
    I don't know if this is funny or infuriating.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 12/15/2010, 5:03 am

This topic reeks of faggotry.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 12/17/2010, 1:12 pm

May I just say "fuck life"?

I'm tire dof being unemployed, I'm tired of not being able to get a job, I'm tired of not being able to follow my dreams. I'd love to pack up my bf, cat, and myself and move, but that's not an option. I'd love to get a job, but I don't see that happening. I'd love to return to school for my masters, but since I don't want to teach (and that's about all it's good for), why bother? I want to try for a different degree, but I'm already drowning in student loan debt, so again, why bother?

*le sigh*

I just want something to change in my favor!
    rckrmtl
    rckrmtl

Post  rckrmtl 12/19/2010, 4:28 pm

I'm honestly quite pissy right now.

My so called best friend has pretty much been ignoring me since my birthday, which also happens to be the night that she and her boyfriend started dating. Now, whatever, I don't care about the boyfriend part. I care about her ignoring me and being a rude fucking bitch in the most blatantly obvious ways. After all I've been through with her, I don't deserve that for even a second.

This past week, she either makes up excuses as to why she can't get online, or she just ignored me. Like, she actually told me that her internet was out. Then, I watched her as she got on facebook. She even posted status updates. She wasn't on facebook mobile either... she was on desktop facebook. Y'know, the same facebook that runs on the same internet MSN runs on.

This girl has woken me up at all hours of the night to bitch to me about her life, which wouldn't be that bad if she just took control of it. I've had to talk her down from suicide attempts at least five times that I can think of. She's had no qualms about badgering me to get on MSN to talk even when I was sick. Even this past week, when I should've been in the hospital from being so sick, I was online to talk to her so she could bitch at me about her family. Two nights ago, I wanted someone to talk to because I really don't have any friends here at home and I was bored. She told me she was "too sick" and didn't have the decency to respond to my text of, "feel better!". Like, fuck her! I've been legitimately too sick and by God, I still had to talk to her or all hell would break loose!

I mean, if you don't want to talk, just say so! Say you're going out with your boyfriend! Just tell me the fucking truth. Don't lie to me and make it obvious that you're lying! I mean, for fuck's sake, I think that's the least she could do! I'm sick of being told, "stay up, I'll be online!" just for five hours to go by without her saying, "oh, nevermind, something came up!"

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I should just accept that she has a boyfriend and I don't, so I need to let her have her fun. But, fuck, I've been there for her through so much. Part of the reason why a love interest last year didn't happen was because I cancelled dates thanks to her having a personal crisis. I've given up time with family and friends just so she can type her sorrows away to me. And they're not even legitimate problems. She's upset because she's fat... lose weight. She's upset because she lives with her parents... save money and move out. She's upset because she hates her job... then fucking get a new one.

The last time I talked her, she had a fucking meltdown over the phone because her mom wouldn't let her keep chinchillas that her boyfriend gave her. Grow the fuck up. Her mom is right. They live in a small house. There's currently four people living in a three bedroom house. They have a cat. She also has a fish. And her mom babysits her niece and nephew through the day. There's no need in bringing in more animals. Plus, she can't afford to feed two more animals and buy them supplies and all of that. And if she wants to move out so bad, why the fuck would she waste money on chinchillas?!

I don't know. I'm ready to end this friendship. We're online friends. I hate to end it, because we've been friends for about five/six years now, but I've really had it. I'm tired of dealing with her. I'm tired of always putting myself out there just to get burned. I put my life on hold for her all the goddamn time and I get nothing in return. She hasn't even had the decency enough to ask me how I've been feeling and she KNEW how sick I was. But this is nothing new. I always get fucked over by her... always. My problems are never really problems, or at least not to her. No matter how bad of a day I have, no matter what goes wrong in my life, she always has worse problems.

Like, I'm sorry, but what kind of friend acts that way? I'm just so pissed. And honestly, I'm really hurt.

I'm done. Honestly, I am fucking done. If she wants to speak to me, she knows my fucking number.
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 12/20/2010, 5:55 am

sorry to hear about that situation amanda.
    i have gone through somewhat of the same sitaution before.
    and it sucks.

so, i have had the worst week and two days. i haven't really told alot of people about it, and it may not even seem like that shitty of a thing, but i've found myself crying more this week than i have in a long time.

last week friday my car decided stop working. tim went downstairs to start it for me so it could heat up before work and it just wouldnt start. the electric worked, but the car wouldnt start. it wasn't even turning over. it was just clicking.
    so i texted my boss and told him that my car was not working, and that i was texting my 'friends' trying to find a ride to work. I'm about a half and hour drive from my place of employment. I also live in a town where i have no friend. all of my 'friends' are in surrounding towns.

anyway, no one was texting me back. tim left to attend his gig. FINALLY, after posting on facebook that i needed a ride to work, someone replied saying they would come and pick me up. they live a half hour away from me and i hardly talk to them, but they had the heart to come and pick me up and do a good deed.

so, i was 3 hours late for work. my boss didn't mind. he didn't even expect me to come in that day. but he was okay with it.

tim tried to jump it on sunday when he got back from his gig. it jumped, but then turned off maybe 10 minutes later. it won't stay running. we have no idea what's wrong with it. hopefully today we will bring the battery into walmart today to get it tested. everyone seems to think its either the battery or the alternator.

another thing that has upset me about this is i have been planning to attend christmas in indiana with my family. this is now somewhat impossible for me to do. i''m very upset about this because i haven't celebrated christmas with my family in nearly 6 years.

everyone keeps saying if there is anything i can do please let me know. it's soooo frustrating when people keep saying this to me and then when i do ask them for help, they don't do anything! ugh.

i also am short on money. for the past two weeks my hours have been cut drastically at work. (for anyone that doesn't know what i do, I am a piercer at a local tattoo shop.) this month has been hell for us. no one has been making appointments for tattoo's and we haven't been getting many walk in's for piercings. i get to work at noon and my boss has been sending me home around 4. i'm used to working 35 hours a week, and now im lucky if i even get 20-25. my checks have been close to nothing.

i just feel like i'm starting to lose my mind.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 12/21/2010, 3:06 am

Right the snow just officially fucked me off. I made the effort to get to work today, my normal 45 minute journey took 2.5hours. The motorway was like driving on an ice rink. I've been driving for 11 years and have never had such a terrifying experience behind the wheel. I had been at work for about 3 hours when I got a call from my boyfriend saying it's really hammering down with snow at home. I told him to keep me posted and half an hour later the phone rings again. The drive home took almost 3 hours.

But that's not all...I'm supposed to be going away for Christmas, my parents have split up in the last couple of months and my bf and I were due to head out Christmas Eve to meet up with mum at a friend's place in the Scottish Borders. Unless there's some almighty Christmas miracle I'm not gonna be seeing my mum. I've tried telling her that there was a chance, but she is so desperate to see me that she's having none of it. She keeps telling me that she's read the long range forecast and it's gonna be fine by the end of the week. The weather forecast this morning said we weren't due to get any more snow today!

We can't leave any earlier either as my bf has a very important hospital appointment at lunchtime on Christmas Eve, if we can even get to the hospital.

I've bought no Christmas presents, methinks handmade is gonna be the only thing I can do now, if we see anyone at all in the next few days of course.
    Synysterette
    Synysterette

Post  Synysterette 12/21/2010, 5:33 am

My dearest darling Aightball - I seriously seriously think you should look at getting published like seriously. The way you write, it's like that's what you were born to do, or would like be like turning a hobby into a chore? hmmmm....

Amanda *hugs you* we've all been there and it really sucks to be dropped in it when you've always been there for someone especially for boy 'cos you KNOW she'll come running when that turns sour. They always do tell her you're busy and hang up (good idea in theory but I always caved on that one!)....

Carla - That really sucks. That is a huge drop in wages Sad
    Is there any way you could get set up locally on your own? or is that conflict of interests? I wish I could've given you a lift to work when I saw that staus but I'm a good few hours by plane away and I can't drive....

Clare - Snow is the spawn of the devil but there's no use trying to make solid plans I think Christmas is a 'play it by ear' thing for everyone this year. :/ I think your mum just wants to hang on to the hope that you might make it - I wouldn't burst that, it sounds like she needs some hope right now.....

I know this isn't an answer gripes thread but you all seemed so down I just wanted to pass on hugs Smile x
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 12/21/2010, 5:55 am

Thanks =). I would LOVE to make a living as a writer, trust me. I haven't tried to get published for several years and have thought about submitting this...though it's not 100% ready to go. It's a second draft, but with work, could be ready soon. I should really get on that, because getting a job doesn't look like it's happening any time soon.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 12/21/2010, 6:56 am

Thank you Kirst. I am playing it by ear, I just want mum to acknowledge the possibility that we might not get there, cos it's gonna be easier on her if she does so now, rather than believing till the last that we'll get there and being heartbroken if we don't turn up.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 12/28/2010, 2:25 pm

Had the worst night's sleep. Woke up sweating and thinking it had to be nearly time to get up, checked the time and it was only 1:30am...tried getting back to sleep and totally failed. Now I've got a stupid long day ahead of me at work and feeling totally exhausted before I even start.
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  anDy 12/28/2010, 9:44 pm

CiaraCobb wrote:Had the worst night's sleep. Woke up sweating and thinking it had to be nearly time to get up, checked the time and it was only 1:30am...tried getting back to sleep and totally failed. Now I've got a stupid long day ahead of me at work and feeling totally exhausted before I even start.

Same shit happened to me, but instead of work I have a driving lesson in 20. Fackfackfack =[
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 12/29/2010, 2:34 am

hope your driving lesson went okay dude, lack of sleep is a total motherfucker. I've worked my ass into the ground today too so I'm probably gonna grab a sandwich and go to bed.
    LastOneToDie
    LastOneToDie

Post  LastOneToDie 12/31/2010, 6:49 am

I fucking hate the new iTunes.
    andigo
    andigo

Post  andigo 12/31/2010, 8:52 am

I'm so glad I have successfully avoided iTunes during my entire life so far...it seems to give so many people grief
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 1/6/2011, 11:59 am

*bangs head against wall*

You always tell me I can talk to you about stuff. Tonight, I thought, despite what happened last time we talked, I thought I'd try again. I don't have a fucking job. It's not looking too good to get one because there are no fucking jobs in this town. The last time we talked about this, you said I should try harder to get a job. That hurt my feelings and you knew it from how hard I was bawling. But you never apologized or retracted your statement.

Tonight, I asked if you wanted to get a plan B with me, in case we hit May and I'm still unemployed. You said you wanted to wait because you think I'll have a job by then. I said I doubt it. Then, genius you are, tell me that I should think most positively and that's why I'm not getting a job.

*smack*

How the hell are we supposed to handle that time if it comes if you won't fucking face up to reality? Am i supposed to do everything on my own? What if I can't find a job by then? What if my extensions run out? We're moving this summer whether you like it or not. Because if we stay here much longer, I'll go out of my fucking mind. But where we go might just depend on my employment. What if there are no jobs around here? Even in the outer towns? Oh, that's right, there AREN'T! Unless you are a mechanic or a nurse, and I am neither. I can't afford to go back to school because I went to school *twice* and can't afford those loans. How the hell am I meant to go back? And I don't want to be a nurse or mechanic. I can't lift, I can't be on my damn feet for that long. So what am I supposed to do?

I wish it was worth telling you to get out of your fucking dreamland. But you'd just call me the dreamer and once again, everything will be my idea or my fault. Sometimes, I wonder why I'm still with you. You're such a fucking jerk sometimes.
    rrevenge
    rrevenge

Post  rrevenge 1/6/2011, 8:42 pm

lol iain tried to use avenged-sevenfold.co.uk for C4's new domain and got shutdown by their lawyers
    Synysterette
    Synysterette

Post  Synysterette 1/6/2011, 10:34 pm

rrevenge wrote:lol iain tried to use avenged-sevenfold.co.uk for C4's new domain and got shutdown by their lawyers

LMFAO!! he said was gonna try that - boy them lawyers are fast!!!
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 1/7/2011, 5:25 am

bahhaha what a doucher.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 1/7/2011, 5:29 am

rrevenge wrote:lol iain tried to use avenged-sevenfold.co.uk for C4's new domain and got shutdown by their lawyers

Lol. I had a feeling that was gonna happen. I thought it was a pretty odd idea anyway.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 1/7/2011, 5:33 am

I get that he wants to make C4 "official" but he keeps asking for advice after the fact. Like the letter he sent to the management, he showed me and asked what I thought, I read it, formulated a reply, sent it to him and he came back "I already sent it." Well what the hell did you ask me my opinion for then?
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 1/7/2011, 5:56 am

im sorry but i personally think c4 has run itself into the ground.
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 1/7/2011, 6:06 am

the constant down time and aggression towards newcomers are really not what you want if you are trying to become the official board for the band.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:40 am