Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+11
kristavengeance6661
DarknessSurroundsNikki
the mice endure
~Moonbaby8768~
andigo
Aightball
Synysterette
deceit
DarienVengeance
chacotaco
anDy
15 posters

The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen"

Poll

Which song on Waking the Fallen is the best?

[ 4 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap17%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 5 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap22%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap13%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap0%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap4%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap9%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap4%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap17%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap13%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_lcap0%The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 23
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" Empty The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen"

Post  anDy 12/13/2010, 11:44 am

WTF
    WTF is this thread
    WTF is that album
    WTF made Avenged Sevenfold fans.
    WTF is WTF?
    WTF is an album.

Ok, forget that load of shit I just said. Let's discuss which song you feel is the best on the breakthrough Avenged Sevenfold record.

Sorry fans of the intro track. Wasn't enough space. If you love the intro track that much that you have covered it on a xylophone and uploaded it to youtube, my apologies.
    chacotaco

The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" Empty Re: The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen"

Post  chacotaco 12/13/2010, 11:56 am

Chapter four! It was the song that got me into a7x to begin with, so chapter four will always be my #1 (also for the fact that it's awesome)
    DarienVengeance
    DarienVengeance

The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen" Empty Re: The Best Song on "Waking The Fallen"

Post  DarienVengeance 12/13/2010, 1:03 pm

I honestly don't even believe I can vote on this yet. It's a major tie between Chapter Four and I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 for me.
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 12/14/2010, 7:25 am

it's really hard to just pick ONE song off of this cd. They are all soo good.
    but if i had to pick one i would pick remenissions.
    it has always stuck out to me.
    i also like the specific lyrics 'A good friend once told me we are memory
    Without them we equal nothing.'
    Synysterette
    Synysterette

Post  Synysterette 12/16/2010, 9:16 am

Dead Heat between Second Heartbeat and Clairvoyant Disease
    went with Second Heartbeat though cos I wake up to it every morning Smile
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 12/16/2010, 10:58 am

Dare I say this album is starting to grow on me? I still don't like the screaming stuff, but I can listen to it now when it comes on my MP3 player without cringing and wanting to move to a different song. I guess it' just that it's come up more in my rotation of late, so I'm listening to it a song here and there rather than the whole thing at once. Still a bigger S/T fan, but I'm coming around to WTF.
    andigo
    andigo

Post  andigo 12/16/2010, 11:26 am

This was the toughest one to pick but I think I'm going to go for Chapter Four as well, there's just something epic about it and you gotta love anything epic.

But also love Remenissions, I Won't See You Tonight, Unholy Confessions, and Second Heartbeat especially for the four lines where Matt reminds me of Greg Graffin Smile
    Synysterette
    Synysterette

Post  Synysterette 12/16/2010, 10:48 pm

Yes you do dare say that WTF is growing on you!
    Woo and indeed Hoo!

I'm like you Kate get asked what your favourite and jump in with an answer then think oooh but X is also good, no wait Y dammit!
    Basically favourite song depends on the current mood mostly.....

WTF used to be the album I played most often but since Nightmare was released that one has had more airplay what with it being a new toy and all
    That said I still do back to WTF and CoE A LOT
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 12/16/2010, 11:56 pm

Synysterette (Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:16 am) wrote:Dead Heat between Second Heartbeat and Clairvoyant Disease
    went with Second Heartbeat though cos I wake up to it every morning Smile

i used to wake up to unholy confessions everyday during high school. Razz
    andigo
    andigo

Post  andigo 12/17/2010, 12:51 am

I made a giant playlist after the gigs of mostly Avenged songs from all the albums but with Stone Sour songs too and the two Hellyeah ones I like to remind me of the gigs and so I don't have to choose between albums and I love it Smile It's been accompanying me everywhere for the last month. Nightmare is the only album that is represented on the playlist in full though ..Self Titled nearly is bar Dear God, and City of Evil doesn't have Burn it Down although I'm not sure why lol
    Synysterette
    Synysterette

Post  Synysterette 12/17/2010, 4:59 am

^^ Unholy was my mobile ringtone for a lonnnnng time Smile

^ Avenged have always had their very own playlist (as do Garbage and Evanescence - which I NEVER spell right) it makes it easier to find the tracks if they're all in the same place Laughing
    ~Moonbaby8768~
    ~Moonbaby8768~

Post  ~Moonbaby8768~ 2/18/2011, 11:11 am

I went with Chapter Four. I'm so totally in love with that song and always have been. To me, it's got a little bit of nearly everything Avenged is, if that makes sense. I guess a better way to explain it is, if someone didn't know A7X and wanted to be introduced to them, that's the song I'd tell them to listen to.
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 2/18/2011, 7:59 pm

Um, why do I have to choose? Heck, it's a tie between Unholy Confessions, Chapter Four, Remenissions and Clairvoyant Disease.

I'll go with CD, though. Because Remenissions is mainly because of the riff in it.
    DarknessSurroundsNikki
    DarknessSurroundsNikki

Post  DarknessSurroundsNikki 3/3/2011, 5:54 pm

I voted I wont see you tonight part one and two... My dad is an alcoholic, dying of cirrhosis of the liver.. And it feels like I'm semi singing it to my dad like idk, I switch it up to what I feel about him. I mean basically, he's killing himself cause he hasnt stopped drinking, and I drink when I think about him dying. Very touchy and hard subject..
    kristavengeance6661
    kristavengeance6661

Post  kristavengeance6661 3/3/2011, 7:10 pm

honestly,i can't decide what my favorite song off WTF is. It's my favorite A7X album so it's hard to decide,but i'll have to go with Unholy Confessions,Chapter Four,Desecrate Through Reverence and Clairvoyant Disease.
    sicnarf

Post  sicnarf 3/14/2011, 11:04 am

I'm usually pretty bad at picking favorites, but I voted for I Won't See You Tonight (part 1, technically). It's my absolute favorite A7X song.
    JoeMoFo
    JoeMoFo

Post  JoeMoFo 3/14/2011, 8:13 pm

Chapter Four FTW
    Tool
    Tool

Post  Tool 6/14/2012, 8:51 am

Not easy because this is a great album, but right now it's radiant eclipse for me. Before that it was remenissions. Before that it was eternal rest. Before that it was and all things will end. Before that it was chapter four.
    nilly247
    nilly247

Post  nilly247 9/18/2012, 10:04 pm

Second Heartbeat or Chapter four for me, the reason is very simple ahah it's with this songs I knew them in 2003! But if I would have to choose only a song between this two, it would be Chapter four! And I was so happy they played it last June in Quebec! Gahhhh!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:55 pm