Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+18
Usedbandage9
DeathbatA7x
a7x007
xb2003
JJuliav
DarknessSurroundsNikki
aaronamy13
the mice endure
robthea7xman
Synysterette
Yohan
andigo
CiaraCobb
Aightball
Justin
deceit
chacotaco
anDy
22 posters

The Best Song on "Nightmare"

Poll

Which song on Nightmare is the best

[ 4 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 5 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [16%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 10 ]
    The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [32%] 

Total Votes: 31
    Vengenz1
    Vengenz1

The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 Empty The Best Song on "Nightmare"

Post  Vengenz1 10/19/2012, 4:27 pm

This is such a great album. In my oppinion their best(which is saying something because their last 3 are my favourite 3 albums of all time). But before I mention what the best song is I have to say how much the songwriting has improved since Sounding the Seventh Trumpet. It has improved immensley.

Now my favourite song on this album, its a hard choice, a very hard choice. But Im going to have to say Nightmare. Its just on a whole different level. It has so much groove and intensity. Its an explosive start to a brilliant album. Very Happy
    Mrs.ShaddixGatesHaner

The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Song on "Nightmare"

Post  Mrs.ShaddixGatesHaner 12/5/2012, 2:47 pm

i really love God Hates Us, Fiction, and Save Me. God Hates Us because it's such a perfect song. especially when i'm pissed off Laughing and Fiction is obviously really special and amazing because of Jimmy's voice in it and it's so emotional. but i voted for Save Me because that's the one i listen to most off this CD. it's just an absolutely amazing song! I love you
    DisneyLandAcidTrip
    DisneyLandAcidTrip

The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 Empty Suprised

Post  DisneyLandAcidTrip 8/4/2013, 12:20 am

I'm surprised that no one else voted for god hates us its a amazing song.

Sponsored content

The Best Song on "Nightmare" - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Song on "Nightmare"

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:55 am