Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

2 posters

The Lord of the Deathbat Wings * Christmas tale

Yohan
    Yohan

The Lord of the Deathbat Wings * Christmas tale Empty The Lord of the Deathbat Wings * Christmas tale

Post  Yohan 12/15/2010, 12:16 am

When I was little, my relatives used to tell me stories during christmas' that has been in our family for generations. Some consisted of Dragons, some of Pokémons and some of Polar Bears and evil Goblins joining forces to destroy mankind. One of these stories, most likely the most relevant story to this community, is the story of The Lord of the Deathbat Wings. With Christmas closing in I thought I'd share it with you.

Chapter 1/5:

Once upon a time a evil master called Adam Lambit, often reffered to as "The Lord of the Deathbat Wings", controlled the universe. He, along with his loyal partner Justin Bibler had slayed all the gods at their homes along with their families in order to rule the universe undisturbed, except for one god who ruled the galaxy "Thick and Thin".

This god was called Metuhl and he had heard of Lambit's evil plans and escaped from his galaxy with his family to the distant planet Tabboo, where he could live free from Lambit's tyranny. For some, still unknown, reason Lambit could not use his mighty powers on the planet Tabboo. In fear of Metuhl's rage, Lambit decided to wait for Metuhl to come for him instead.

To End The Rapture on the universe Metuhl knew what had to be done. He felt guilty because he choose to Turn The Other Way, leaving the Streets he once swore to protect with Darkness Surrounding. His people were true warriors that fought a long battle with Lambit and Bibler. By Sounding The Seventh Trumpet, Metuhl's people called for him day in and day out. But Methul never returned and left his people Shattered By Broken Dreams.

On the final day of the battle Metuhl felt the power of his people fading away and that Lambit and Bibler's "Creep Brownian Deamons" were Breaking Their Hold. In his dreams Methul could see the Creep Brownian Deamons chanting - We Come Out At Night!. However, Metuhl wouldn't want his people dying the way they were about to, so through The Art of Subconscious Illusion he gave them the Lips of Deceit, killing his own people in their sleep.

Being the sworn protector of Thick and Thin, He wasn't gonna let the long drawn battle between his people and The Lord of the Deathbat Wings be An Epic of Time Wasted. He knew that the only way to feel Warmness On The Soul was to kill The Lord of the Deatbat Wings.

To be continued....
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

The Lord of the Deathbat Wings * Christmas tale Empty Re: The Lord of the Deathbat Wings * Christmas tale

Post  Justin 12/29/2010, 10:29 am

chapter 2 coming anytime soon?

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:16 am