Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

2 posters

Amazon preorders open for Hail to the king (appears to be a deluxe edition as well)

chacotaco

Amazon preorders open for Hail to the king (appears to be a deluxe edition as well) Empty Amazon preorders open for Hail to the king (appears to be a deluxe edition as well)

Post  chacotaco 7/2/2013, 11:45 am

Just checked amazon and they have hail to the king listed for preorder. There appears to be the standard edition and a deluxe edition. I would assume deluxe contains bonus track(s)? and / or a making of video like they did with self-titled. It lists the number of discs as 2 for the deluxe so I'm sure the making of is a part of it. Although they have mentioned releasing their live stuff, but I would assume that would come out separate, unless they changed their minds and don't plan on releasing that at all now. Not sure.

Not much as far as description goes, Im sure more info will be released by the band soon

Deluxe: http://www.amazon.com/Hail-King-Deluxe-CD-Digital/dp/B00DLKXF3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372729304&sr=8-1&keywords=avenged+sevenfold+hail+the+king

Standard: http://www.amazon.com/Hail-King-Avenged-Sevenfold/dp/B00DQAM5LI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372729304&sr=8-2&keywords=avenged+sevenfold+hail+the+king

Last edited by chacotaco on 7/2/2013, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chacotaco

Amazon preorders open for Hail to the king (appears to be a deluxe edition as well) Empty Re: Amazon preorders open for Hail to the king (appears to be a deluxe edition as well)

Post  chacotaco 7/2/2013, 11:51 am

Just gonna copy and paste what I wrote a couple months back, about a rumor posted a few months ago from a different source:

===========
    My post on May 1st from the source-
    @theofficiala7x @
    Avenged Sevenfold is poised to release their new, untitled album in July a source close to the band tells us. So far it appears there will be 12 tracks including 1 bonus track for maybe a deluxe edition, etc.

The band is currently rumored to be plotting a fall US tour with Deftones and Ghost.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Wolverinekills/posts/511486528886843
    I don't know how credible they are, but they seem to get a ton of info about bands so...
    ===========

Looks like that rumor was pretty accurate. Zacky just did an interview the other day where he all but confirmed that they would be touring with ghost, and now amazon has listed a deluxe edition. Of course the one thing that goes against this rumor is that the album will not be released in July obviously, so I suppose the other details could be off.

If they're accurate on the other parts though, it looks like we will have 12 album tracks, and 1 bonus for a total of 13. Can't wait!
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Amazon preorders open for Hail to the king (appears to be a deluxe edition as well) Empty Re: Amazon preorders open for Hail to the king (appears to be a deluxe edition as well)

Post  CiaraCobb 7/2/2013, 6:08 pm

Just had a look and the album isn't available on Amazon.co.uk so looks like only the US can pre-order right now. I'll keep my eyes peeled for more info over here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 7:07 pm