Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

Hail to the King: Leaks

Aightball
    Aightball

Hail to the King: Leaks Empty Hail to the King: Leaks

Post  Aightball 8/20/2013, 2:05 am

I would hope this doesn't need to be said, but just as a reminder: ANY leaks, real or fake, will be deleted from the forums. PLEASE respect the band's hard work and DO NOT leak the album if you find a copy. There are several of us fans who don't want to hear it until next week when it's released. It's also disrespectful to the band to leak their album. Leaks happen in this digital age; don't be a leaker. Again, we will delete any and all leaks of this album if they appear on this board. Respect the band and don't post leaks.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Hail to the King: Leaks Empty Re: Hail to the King: Leaks

Post  Justin 8/20/2013, 2:16 am

Just have to reiterate what aightball said, no posting leaks in the forums themselves! We don't wanna get in trouble! If sharing leaks is something you want to do, there are other ways of doing that. But please do not post them in the forums themselves!
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 8/20/2013, 2:40 am

Just a correction, you may leak it to me and me only, other than that, what Aightball said Razz

Just kidding.... sorta
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 8/20/2013, 2:42 am

And if you do see one, PLEASE let us know! We all have day jobs and the like but we check in pretty frequently, especially this week. But there might be a time we're not on. If you see a leak PM one of the mods with the link or message us on FB. It will be dealt with as quickly as possible. We can get in serious trouble with Warner Brothers and/or the band if leaks are posted here and we don't want that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 12:13 pm