Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

3 posters

an incredibly short new preview of another song (don't get too excited)

chacotaco

an incredibly short new preview of another song (don't get too excited) Empty an incredibly short new preview of another song (don't get too excited)

Post  chacotaco 7/11/2013, 2:11 am

Update:

DBN has also posted it, but directly from the source of the video. I took it from some random youtube user before I knew / found the actual original source of it.

From DBN-
    Avenged Sevenfold were spotted on set filming a new music video yesterday. DJ Mackey, Megan Renee and Veronica Lavery all posted some behind-the-scenes photos and vine videos from the shoot.

===============================
    My original post:
    Someone posted this on youtube and it's from a shoot the band did, perhaps taping for a music video? idk

Anyways, here is the incredibly short preview and not too great quality:

Here is part 1, another short video, but it's just of them screwing around, no music or anything:
    link if you want to see it, nothing interesting in it though:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvKvG1Lh3mw
    Mz. Hyde
    Mz. Hyde

an incredibly short new preview of another song (don't get too excited) Empty Re: an incredibly short new preview of another song (don't get too excited)

Post  Mz. Hyde 7/12/2013, 7:13 am

And apparently there's gonna be a lot of gorgeous women in the video lol. Anyway this is great news! Do you think it's possible that we get to watch it at the same time as the new single, like on the 15th or the 16th? Or would it be too soon?
    chacotaco

an incredibly short new preview of another song (don't get too excited) Empty Re: an incredibly short new preview of another song (don't get too excited)

Post  chacotaco 7/15/2013, 11:23 pm

Turns out this is part of hail to the king (single) and not a new song entirely, so looks like this was part of making the music video for the new single.
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/16/2013, 12:04 am

Maybe the music video can redeem the song.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 2:22 am