Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+8
~Moonbaby8768~
Justin
Synysterette
CiaraCobb
rckrmtl
deceit
chacotaco
anDy
12 posters

The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet"

Poll

Which song on STST is the best?

[ 1 ]
    The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_lcap6%The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 5 ]
    The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_lcap31%The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_rcap [31%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_lcap19%The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_lcap13%The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_lcap13%The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 0 ]
    The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_lcap0%The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_lcap0%The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_lcap5%The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" I_vote_rcap [5%] 

Total Votes: 16
    anDy
    anDy
    Admin
    Admin

The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" Empty The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet"

Post  anDy 12/13/2010, 11:38 am

Now this is a story all about how this album made Avenged the best in town. Punky ass riffs and screeching yells. Music that sounds like it came from hell. Oh, and they moved in with their auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

So, which song do you guys think was the best on this album and why? Don't forget to vote.
    Oh, and I eliminated the short songs (and Streets. sorry Streets fans) because I could not fit them all there, but you can still talk about them here.
    chacotaco

The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" Empty Re: The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet"

Post  chacotaco 12/13/2010, 11:47 am

Darkness Surrounding!
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" Empty Re: The Best Song on "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet"

Post  deceit 12/14/2010, 3:56 am

lips of deceit has always been my favorite.
    closely follwed by the art of subconcious illusion.
    rckrmtl
    rckrmtl

Post  rckrmtl 12/15/2010, 1:27 pm

I always really liked, "We Come Out at Night".
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 12/15/2010, 7:13 pm

Darkness Surrounding was probably the one that made me think "ooh, I like this shouty stuff" hehe so that's what I've gone with.
    Synysterette
    Synysterette

Post  Synysterette 12/16/2010, 9:10 am

I'm that person that likes To End The Rapture (both Piano and Heavy Metal versions) and I would happily kill to see it played live and not just via youtube
    Yeah Yeah I live in a dream world but hey I LIKE it

no vote cast lol
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 12/16/2010, 11:52 pm

wth, vote!

Razz(too bad it isnt in the poll.)
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 12/17/2010, 1:42 am

This is a hard choice but I think I'm gonna go with "turn the other way." I just love the lyrics like "slit my wrist, to take away the pain, slit my throat, there's no one to blame." I'm not emo or never have been but for some reason ove always liked that lyric. I just love the ending too. Idk, overall I just love this song.
    Synysterette
    Synysterette

Post  Synysterette 12/17/2010, 5:10 am

okay I'll go for my second favourite song then which is "Streets" oh wait that not there either LMAO!! Curse you Andy!!Razz

third place wins then Shattered By Broken Dreams Smile

Vote has been cast now all is right with the world

~Moonbaby8768~
    ~Moonbaby8768~

Post  ~Moonbaby8768~ 2/18/2011, 11:12 am

There are a couple but I voted The Art Of Subconscious Illusion
    DarknessSurroundsNikki
    DarknessSurroundsNikki

Post  DarknessSurroundsNikki 3/3/2011, 5:32 pm

Darkness Surrounding its my favorite song off STST followed up by Streets and To end the rapture.Smile
    TVavengedSevenfold
    TVavengedSevenfold

Post  TVavengedSevenfold 9/6/2012, 2:13 am

Lips of deceit because I think it is the best lyrically on the album and is the most consistant throughout the song.
    nilly247
    nilly247

Post  nilly247 9/18/2012, 10:06 pm

To end the rapture! and Lips of deceit!
    Mrs.ShaddixGatesHaner

Post  Mrs.ShaddixGatesHaner 12/5/2012, 2:36 pm

The Art Of Subconscious Illusion! i love the sound of it and the lyrics. and of course Val's voice in it is epic Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:16 am