Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+3
CiaraCobb
O-H
chacotaco
7 posters

Hail to the King - next monday

chacotaco

Hail to the King - next monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the King - next monday

Post  chacotaco 7/15/2013, 11:08 pm

coming up after the break
    ImTheJuggernaut
    ImTheJuggernaut

Hail to the King - next monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the King - next monday

Post  ImTheJuggernaut 7/15/2013, 11:09 pm

chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/15/2013, 11:24 pm

Nice thank you, I captured the audio from the radio but it was shit quality.

Thoughts on song: Not sure yet, gotta listen to it a few more times, plus not really fully awake yet lol
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 7/15/2013, 11:26 pm

It was... Ehhh. Woulda been a number one hit in the 80s
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/15/2013, 11:36 pm

Ghost wrote:It was... Ehhh.  Woulda been a number one hit in the 80s

Agreed. I guess they accomplished what they were looking for, they said they wanted a more classic sound.

The song is ok, it's going to take a few more listens from me probably... it's different...

Was expecting something else from the teaser they released, kinda went in a different direction from what I was expecting so not sure what to think yet.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 7/15/2013, 11:44 pm

For God's sake, lose the long hair, Matt, and quit doing the damn Critical Acclaim chant.
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/15/2013, 11:45 pm

One thing that I love about A7X that they proved throughout ALL their past songs is how unique and unformulaic they are compared to other music. But this....sounds like Ac Dc or Iron Maiden could've written it any day. I guess their interests are just changing.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/15/2013, 11:47 pm

Ghost wrote:For God's sake, lose the long hair, Matt, and quit doing the damn Critical Acclaim chant.

Hey! The "hail" chant is one of the parts I like! Razz

The hair though, I'm with ya 100%
    O-H
    O-H

Post  O-H 7/15/2013, 11:47 pm

I like it. But not as much as I liked Nightmare. My threory is they had to release the most radio friendly song from the album. It seems kinda safe. It isn't as exciting as most of their songs to be honest.. The rest of the stuff Matt described didn't sound radio friendly at all and those songs are what I'm excited about. I'd give it about a 6/10. But that's only after a few listens.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 7/15/2013, 11:52 pm

The keyboard in the chorus.... :/
    Usedbandage9
    Usedbandage9

Post  Usedbandage9 7/15/2013, 11:53 pm

On a side note, its funny how all the non-english comments are something along the lines of: "PORRRRRRRRA Muiiiiiito fodaaa a musicaaaa MASSA DE MAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !fodaaaaaaaa BRASIL no puedo parar de escucharlaaaaaaaaaa e bellissima siete grandi!!!!!! rock' n' roll!!!!! FODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what any of it means, but Holy Repeated Characters.
    ...ok, maybe the english comments are like this too. =]

Last edited by Usedbandage9 on 7/16/2013, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/16/2013, 12:33 am

It's growing on me. I made sure the youtube video was on the best quality and pumped up the volume. It's by no means my favorite song, but I hold a more favorable view towards it than I did just a couple hours ago
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 7/16/2013, 1:00 am

That's cuz you're a mindless-drone-fanboi. Lulz

Listened to it a few times. Still nothing for me. If anything, I like it less. The lyrics and the concept are dumb, he tries to make his voice way too gritty. It feels like a song for Syn to show off. Which he does. But it doesn't really flow for me.
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/16/2013, 1:05 am

Ghost wrote:That's cuz you're a mindless-drone-fanboi.  Lulz

Listened to it a few times.  Still nothing for me.  If anything, I like it less.  The lyrics and the concept are dumb, he tries to make his voice way too gritty.  It feels like a song for Syn to show off.  Which he does.  But it doesn't really flow for me.

nuh-uh, you just a hater! If you were a true fan you would say its ta awesome.

.. that was my attempt at being a fan girl, how was I?
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 7/16/2013, 1:12 am

You suck a7x dick. foREVer
    chacotaco

Post  chacotaco 7/16/2013, 1:20 am

Ghost wrote:You suck a7x dick.  foREVer

*blush*

You a fan of my tramp stamp?? foREVer!

Hail to the King - next monday - Page 2 Tumblr_lwc34uXZTD1r4x6r1o1_250

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 1:12 pm