Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

2 posters

Hail to the King: The Animated Series

Aightball
    Aightball

Hail to the King: The Animated Series Empty Hail to the King: The Animated Series

Post  Aightball 8/12/2013, 5:47 am

Yes, you read that right =). Machima, Warner Brothers and Avenged Sevenfold are doing an animated series. It's six episodes and starts this fall. The trailer is linked. I bet ZV was behind this, lol! And in the trailer is a character that very much resembles Jimmy...at least to me. I bet Jimmy would've loved this, by the way =). Check it out and once the episodes get going, we'll link to the first one for you.

Feel free to post your thoughts. Personally, I think it's going to be awesome. It looks old school which is right up my alley!
    O-H
    O-H

Hail to the King: The Animated Series Empty Re: Hail to the King: The Animated Series

Post  O-H 8/12/2013, 6:03 am

I'll reserve my opinions on the idea of an animated series until the first episode comes out.

But I won't reserve opinions on the release date. It would've made more sense to at least release one episode before album launch. More people would watch it because they haven't heard the music before. More views = more money. Maybe this is just me making up stuff because I'm desperate to hear some new stuff, but still. It seems logical.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Hail to the King: The Animated Series Empty Re: Hail to the King: The Animated Series

Post  Aightball 8/12/2013, 6:11 am

O-H wrote:I'll reserve my opinions on the idea of an animated series until the first episode comes out.

But I won't reserve opinions on the release date. It would've made more sense to at least release one episode before album launch. More people would watch it because they haven't heard the music before. More views = more money. Maybe this is just me making up stuff because I'm desperate to hear some new stuff, but still. It seems logical.
    Knowing A7X, I expect this entire thing to be very tongue in cheek. I know nothing about Metalpocolypse, but it looks a bit campy =). Though I do agree that the first ep. should come before the album release. Then again, the guys have never been about the money so maybe they don't mind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 12:32 pm