Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+19
Irrie
YQS
Tiny
the mice endure
Joh7X
Aightball
JoeMoFo
Cristina
~Moonbaby8768~
andigo
LastOneToDie
Synysterette
rckrmtl
CiaraCobb
rrevenge
Justin
deceit
chacotaco
anDy
23 posters

Random Discussion Thread

nilly247
    nilly247

Random Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Discussion Thread

Post  nilly247 4/25/2012, 10:07 pm

Yes Ciara Smile But I forgot to mention it was for my birthday in June, it's my early birthday gift. He said he couldn't wait until my birthday to see my face ahah and seriously I wonder how he would have been able hide it here without me finding it ahah So maybe it's also a reason why he gave it to me so early!
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 4/25/2012, 11:17 pm

Too many emotions today! ANZAC Day here in Australia...and the traditional match between Collingwood and Essendon Footy Clubs was jhdfkjdhfkjdgfjhfgjhfg. Collingwood won by ONE point. Just one! And I'm just....wow...what a fitting way for a game to go on ANZAC Day...
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/26/2012, 4:04 pm

I am stuck somewhere between exhausted and excited.

I'm excited because this weekend I am going away with my best friends (including my best friend in the entire world) and we're going to hang out in York for the entire weekend going on Ghost walks, going to the York Dungeon and then going to see The Avengers.

I'm exhausted because I got home just after 5 last night and spent the rest of the night till 11pm cake decorating in preparation for the weekend.

I gotta go to work soon, this day is going to be fueled by energy drinks as one of the gang arrives at my place tonight, no doubt there will be little sleep as we chatter in excited fashion and watch Ryan Reynolds movies (a tradition) and I introduce her to the wonders of The Walking Dead.

Then we need to leave here at about 6am tomorrow to go pick another friend up from the airport on the way. ARGH!
    nilly247
    nilly247

Post  nilly247 4/26/2012, 9:51 pm

Sound like you're gonna have an amazing week-end Ciara Smile But take care to not be too exhausted...
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 4/26/2012, 10:34 pm

Sleep, sleep, sleep! Just sleep when you can, don't set an alarm and let your body wake up when it's ready. But more importantly: have fun!!
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 5/3/2012, 4:42 pm

Oh my god, amazing doesn't even cover it.

Thursday night before we left I got a tweet from AJ Buckley, star of CSI NY, leader of the Ghostfacers (www.ghostfacers.com) and all round awesome dude, giving me a mission for the UK Ghostfacers to complete.

Our Ghost Walk on Saturday night was so epic we ended up chatting for hours with our tour guide (who totally should be the next Doctor Who) until we found ourselves locked inside the most haunted pub in Britain.

During the course of the most geekiest conversation I have ever been a part of we mentioned going to see The Avengers, the guide asked if he could come with, so on Sunday the 11 of us plus our awesome tour guide went to see The Avengers. Which KICKED ASS!

Monday morning before we left we filmed our mission and then went our seperate ways in very sad fashion.

Bring on Asylum in 3 weeks, I get to see most of my gang again!
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 6/7/2012, 9:24 am

Oh gods...Simple Plan were amazing o Satuday night! *sigh* suffering post-concert blues....
    nilly247
    nilly247

Post  nilly247 9/18/2012, 10:53 pm

Hello guys,

I've been gone for a while :O So sorry! But with the summer vacation, A7X concert, guitar practicing, back to school for my kids, I didn't find time to come here. But hey I said I have to go back here! Fiveteen minutes a day to come here talking to you isn't that much hehe!

And with all that I think I never been here to say how incredible and amazing was the show in June :O Damn! I was second row in front of Zacky ahah! They are all amazing and Johnny is very funny ahah little crazy man! He makes me laugh a lot by moment! It was my first A7X concert in almost 10 years and I've been very satisfied with the setlist seriously Chapter four, Second Heartbeat, ALPOH, Beast and the harlot, Nightmare, So Far Away, Fiction, Afterlife and so on, It was very amazing and the crowd was crazy as hell ahah! I will never let any situation to make me miss them again like in the past no way!!! Not after the amazing time I had there in June 21!

And now guitar playing goes...pretty well I think lol Didn't have a down like ah fuck that It too complicated. No I'm surprised by myself to like when it's difficult, it keep me enjoyed, I think difficult challenge is what keep me motivated! For now I'm trying to learn Victim 2nd solo. Am I crazy? I think yes ahah but I need to learn it for december 29! I don't know if I talk to you about that but since January I'm working on a video for Jimmy with Victim of course. But at the beginning it was supposed to be just an normal editing.... but don't know why but in June I woke up with the idea to play the 2nd solo! After only two month playing guitar? Yeah I'm crazy ahah But it goes pretty well I work on it every single day about an hour/day just for the solo, and it's work I'm at 60% of the normal speed! I will do it!

What new with me after all that, now that my kids are all at school, I'll have to go back to work, oh god I'm so scared after seven years without working staying at home to take care of my family! I will start searching for a job next week affraid

Okay now I shut my mouth I'm talking tooooo much this morning ahah

Have nice day dear member of DBC

Nilly xx
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 9/25/2012, 3:02 am

Wow, you have been busy!

I can't remember the last thing I posted here *scrolls* Oooh, geeking out about my ghostie weekend in York, that was so ace.

Since then what's happened, let's see... almost got snogged by Steve McQueen's grandson (Steven McQueen who plays Jer Gilbert in The Vampire Diaries if you're interested), changed jobs within my new company, got a lot fitter going to the gym and now I'm leaving in a month to go walk 3000km from the very North to the very South of New Zealand!!!
    Emboohoo
    Emboohoo

Post  Emboohoo 10/11/2014, 4:08 am

I'm on a mission and I need help! I really like these black and white shoes that synyster gates has been rocking lately but I don't know what brand they are and searching Internet for them is impossible! Anyone know what they are? They're kinda the shape on high top converse but they look like leather material

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:14 am