Deathbat Country - An Avenged Sevenfold Fan-Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

send news tips to deathbatcountry6661@hotmail.com

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan a.k.a. The Rev 1981-2009

+12
rrevenge
andigo
LastOneToDie
Synysterette
CiaraCobb
deceit
rckrmtl
Aightball
Ghost
chacotaco
Justin
anDy
16 posters

Random Flaming Thread

CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Random Flaming Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Flaming Thread

Post  CiaraCobb 2/9/2011, 3:54 am

i ripped my goddamn fingernail off last night!!! hurts like a motherfucker...
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 2/11/2011, 10:19 am

Dear Iowa Student Loan:

You could just be a bit more of a jerk. Demanding I make a payment before being allowed a deferment when I'm unemployed and *don't* have the money for said payment is not helping my situation. I would love to give you a payment *not*, but I can't. That means that you will continue to harass me over the phone and via regular mail until you get money from me. I have explained countless times that I HAVE NO JOB and only make a small amount of money per week from unemployment which doesn't cover all my bills. I am NOT going to ask my partner for the money because he already pays for one of my meds, the phone bill, and our monthly groceries, not to mention his own bills and the rent.

Also, telling me that you took me off automatic bank withdrawals and then attempting to withdraw money today is low. Lucky me that I logged onto my account today and caught the unauthorized withdrawal. Luckier still that my bank is a good one and the person helping me understood what was going on. You're lucky I still had tax money in there, or I'd have been in hot water. That money is pegged for another bill and now I have to wait for your refund before I pay that other bill. That means the two things I need to order are now delayed as well.

You guys, in short, make my life a living hell. No matter what I do to keep you "happy", you are not happy. I can pay you and still be "past due" on my loans. I don't pay you, explain why, and you refuse to work with me. These are the days that, despite what I'd have to give up, I wish I'd never gone to college. And if I still decided to go, I wish I'd understood what I was getting into with student loans.

I think I should start playing the lottery so I can pay you off if I ever win. Your company should be shut down.
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 2/24/2011, 10:21 am

fuck you Howe management. your roof leaked on the townhouse and now it cause damage to the wall I own. YOU SHOULD PAY TO FIX IT SINCE UR NEGLIGENCE CAUSED IT FUCKWADS!
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 2/26/2011, 11:29 am

2011 is the year of shit if you ask me. Found out today my Grandpa has both kidney and bladder cancer and that there is nothing he can do about it cause he is too old and any procedure would be more dangerous then the actual cancer. They said he could still live for a few more years, but when his kidneys go, he will probably go too. seriously, what the fuck is going on?
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 3/2/2011, 1:28 pm

thought this thread could use some help so here it is:

Random Flaming Thread - Page 3 Gay_guy

what is that you say? this isn't the random flamer thread? oh now im embarassed......
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 3/12/2011, 10:43 am

Fucking indecision and writer's block. This chapter is important but I can't decide how much the dialogue is relevant anymore! I don't want to re-write the whole damn thing when some of this is still good!

And fucking gripes to feeling down tonight. What the fuck happened to my good mood? I was good all day! The sun was out, it was warm, I got a lot done, but now I want to just burst into tears? I'd quit if that was an option, but it's not. So why the hell am I so down tonight? Evil or Very Mad
    Justin
    Justin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Justin 3/20/2011, 5:37 am

So my wife and I are getting a divorce. I made some mistakes in the marriage ,and even though she ain't perfect either, she decided it was the best move. I'm heartbroken. Not only am I losing her, but I'm not going to be able to afford my house and since we have 2 dogs, I am losing my lab. At least, I get the boxer. I'm also glad we are being rather civil about the whole thing. It's hurts bad but I'll be fine eventually.
    Joh7X
    Joh7X

Post  Joh7X 3/21/2011, 1:18 am

Dear Customer Service,

It is not my first option to bother you. When I call you I have obviously run out of options. It should be clear that this phone call is not one that I wish to spend a lot of time with.. So why the hell do you make it so difficult to speak to someone that's not a machine?! After I call this what seems like a never ending phone number I have to press a bunch of other buttons (half of which are rattled off in Spanish ((I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH!..I wish to learn it, but I haven't gotten there yet!))) in order to have the slight chance of talking to a real person! After you take me around in a circle for what seems like hours I just might get to speak to a person. Why does it seem, though, that you cannot afford people that speak clearly? I'm not good with deciphering a heavy accent via phone!! I'm glad that the person on the other end has a job (and granted they might actually like their job), but come on people! I just wish you to speak slowly and clearly into my ear! >____< And even after all that I soon find out that I dialed the wrong number in a series of a dozen or more phone numbers, or that I didn't try during business hours... So thanks for no help at all. I'm going to go back to searching for answers on the internet, and talk to some nerd that might know what the hell is going on.

Last edited by Joh7X on 3/30/2011, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 3/21/2011, 10:42 pm

Is there some kind of garage charter that they agree to when they open that states if the customer is female they will dick them about as much as posisble?

Been waiting all morning to hear what's going on/how much repairs on my car are going to cost. I got fed up and rang them to be greeted with "I was just about to call you."

Yeah. Right.

So he proceeds to tell me that it's more complicated than they thought, the part it needs they can only get direct from the manufacturer, and that it won't arrive until tomorrow. I'm supposed to be at work at 7:30 tomorrow and then driving to Scotland to see my mother as soon as I finish. Now it looks like I'm going to have to work the late shift tomorrow instead while my car remains in the shop and then drive up on Wednesday, shortening my trip by a day.

I haven't seen my mother since August last year, before my parents split up. We missed out on seeing her at Christmas cos of the weather/illness. It's now freaking March and I've got to wait longer. I know it's only a day but goddamnit I was so looking forward to seeing her.
    rrevenge
    rrevenge

Post  rrevenge 3/25/2011, 3:41 am

Justin wrote:So my wife and I are getting a divorce. I made some mistakes in the marriage ,and even though she ain't perfect either, she decided it was the best move. I'm heartbroken. Not only am I losing her, but I'm not going to be able to afford my house and since we have 2 dogs, I am losing my lab. At least, I get the boxer. I'm also glad we are being rather civil about the whole thing. It's hurts bad but I'll be fine eventually.

Holy fuck!! I'm sorry to hear that bro. so, what the fuck happened?
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 3/30/2011, 1:47 pm

any time this retarded bout of insomnia I seem to be going through feels like racking off I'd really be happy. Haven't slept all night through since last Thursday Sad
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 4/9/2011, 12:53 pm

Dear Hamlet (a.k.a. Stinky Kitty),

Please learn to poop roses.

Love,

-Me

*goes to crack a window*
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/13/2011, 3:32 am

leg totally gave out on me this morning, knee buckled, went over on my ankle, screamed a bit. That was at 8:50am...I didn't get off till 4:40...I'm so going to see the doc on my day off and see if she can prescribe something for the pain cos this is getting kinda ridiculous.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 4/13/2011, 5:32 am

Dear First Federal Savings Bank of Iowa,

We get along nicely, you and I. You are a great bank and I love you to bits. But when you know that I'm unemployed, you can clearly see how tiny my unemployment checks are, can you please not sock at $31 over draft charge on me? I was only $6 in the hole and only because I forgot that that particular bill was going to pull. I am going to have a chat with the boy tonight about that bill, but in the mean time, you have totally fucked my budget up for this week. I don't get paid until next week, either, so please don't do this again.

Unpleasantly,

-Me
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/13/2011, 6:29 am

why the fuck do banks do that?! It's like, I'm overdrawn, you can clearly see that I have no money in the bank so, uh, yeah, fining me more money makes total sense.

fucking banks.
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 4/13/2011, 6:31 am

I agree! And I get so little each week that it's like "excuse me! can you not see that this does not help?" I'm going to have about $10 left after I pay bills and you can't live on $10 anymore!
    the mice endure
    the mice endure

Post  the mice endure 4/13/2011, 2:25 pm

Dear You Know Who,

Quit being a bitch. You might not care about other people's issues, but don't be an ass over it. Ranting about it on MY forums where I can see it when you KNOW the person your ranting about happens to be a friend of mine is just not on. It really peeves me and makes me want to delete your post. But, I won't because I'm not a forum nazi.

Also considering you don't even care about me either me saying anything to you won't help matters. But, seriously, quit being such a bitch. It's not something to be proud of.

Also...you don't want to be a bitch? Really? Could have fooled me since you're the biggest one I've met.

~~~
    *cough*Godforgivemebutihadtosayallthatdontmeantobejudgementalbutshedrivesmemental*cough*
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/14/2011, 2:38 am

no apologies neccessary here Marly, you let it out.
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 4/19/2011, 5:22 am

life has been a bucket of crazy lately. i hate that i neglect dbc. Sad
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/19/2011, 5:58 pm

*ties you to DBC so you can't escape*
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/19/2011, 6:34 pm

Over a month till I can get seen by the orthopaedic triage service for my knee. A month of popping pills I can't stand, coming home from work in tears cos I'm in so much pain. I don't know if I can do this.
    Tiny
    Tiny

Post  Tiny 4/21/2011, 5:25 am

I don't usually target "fanbases" as a whole because I know how Iwouldn't like it done to me, not to mention it's a pretty low life thing to do. MCR fans are an exception, they are so STUPID! I should change my name on twitter and tumblr to "don't read if you're and MCR fan because you WILL get flamed" they go around preaching free speech and yet if you say anything bad about precious MCR they go ape on you. Bloody hypocritical, idiot children. They wind me up so much I've taken to flaming them as a sport. Idiots.

P.S: I don't spend enough time on here. Razz
    CiaraCobb
    CiaraCobb

Post  CiaraCobb 4/21/2011, 4:45 pm

No you bloody don't you naughty little midget!

So have had the last two days off work to rest my leg, Tuesday it felt okay so went easy on the painkillers. Dunno if that's what caused it or if it was something else but spent most of yesterday either throwing up or asleep. Felt like the worst hangover in the world, shivering, shaking, it was hell. Back to work today, hoping I can make it through cos I have tomorrow off again...
    deceit
    deceit
    Admin
    Admin

Post  deceit 4/22/2011, 1:30 am

Im broke. Legit broke. I had to search for change to buy bread the other day..
    Aightball
    Aightball

Post  Aightball 4/23/2011, 4:10 am

I live here because my bf has a job and it can keep the roof over our heads and food on the table. I also live here because my friends are here and while it doesn't pay, I do enjoy babysitting for Miss L, because she puts a smile on my face.

There are so many things I wish I'd done differently after college...but I did what I was told and look where I am now: no job, only have a home because of my bf, and no job prospects in this area. I can't even find an online job, for god's sake. I don't know what I believe anymore, other than I fail at life. I keep going, because my friends and family would kick my ass if I didn't, but it gets harder every day. When that unemployment check comes in and two minutes later I'm broke, it gets very hard to stay strong and keep going. But I do, for some reason.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 7:34 am